Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-05-2020, 07:45 PM #151
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7562 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,228.68
Total Points: 162,439.32
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEcto1x View Post
Totally agree. Boxing is a business and I'm sure Top Rank and ESPN have done their homework to determine the drawing power and future profitability of Lopez, win or lose. They arrived at a number that makes sense for them. I support their decision to continue to be a profitable business. They've been a successful promotional company for decades based on how they've conducted themselves, unlike others who threw out insane amounts of money and can no longer pay their contracted fighters to fight.

Do people here really think Bob Arum has anything to do with these numbers?
i dont dispute that bob has been in business for many, many, years and has been succcessful...hes good at what he does and building fighters

however

he also lost floyd mayweather jr. over 6 mil in future guarantees over 2 fights and refused to try to make an oscar fight because, in his own words, "its just not there...id lose money".......that guy left and went on to be .....well...of course you know the rest

im not saying lopez is anything like that...at all...just saying...arum isnt perfect....hes lost guys and misjudged
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 07:58 PM #152
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 8343 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,404.67
Total Points: 178,680.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland 
happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- 
alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Damn, I guess Arum is done marinating fights, huh?
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 12:33 AM #153
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 4347 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 204,686.76
Total Points: 278,608.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
Weird how you keep saying the same thing over and over yet have ZERO proof that Teofimo actually drew anyone to that event.

You know how many people I asked to provide any evidence that Teo draws? I even made a thread dedicated to just that and did you show up? Nope.

Weird how that works huh?

Yet here you are thinking if you scream it loud enough it might actually be true. But the fact is? It isn't.

I can count on one hand how many boxers out grew Top Rank and became bigger. How about you huh?

And you THINK Teofimo is that guy? Lmfao! Top Rank excells at one thing and that's making boxers look good through careful matchmaking

Man. Cant wait to see Teofimo lose so I can personally humilate you too.

Can't wait
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I hope Loma gifts Teo retirement money. Hes going to need it.
So you're saying that lomas career has been way overhyped by selective matchmaking (Commey was who Loma had been chasing as his next supposed test where his fans were already licking their chops over in anticipation to proclaim Loma the Goat. )And Loma said Commey would batter Nobody Teo yet here we are. And Loma has only beaten Linares at lw basically of any note whatsoever & Campbell so Teo isnt some scrub on his resume

Last edited by kushking; 08-06-2020 at 12:54 AM.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 07:00 AM #154
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 48,919.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
So you're saying that lomas career has been way overhyped by selective matchmaking (Commey was who Loma had been chasing as his next supposed test where his fans were already licking their chops over in anticipation to proclaim Loma the Goat. )And Loma said Commey would batter Nobody Teo yet here we are. And Loma has only beaten Linares at lw basically of any note whatsoever & Campbell so Teo isnt some scrub on his resume
Bro, you're one of the guys everyone knows just hates Lomachenko for no real reason other than "you just do". You're not even a fan of Teofimo Lopez just like many of these guys who are "supporting " Teo now. You just hate lomachenko so you'll ride whatever boxer is the next boogeyman.

Lomachenko has beaten every challenger placed in front of him and very obviously breaks the mold.

Fighting for a world championship in your 2nd fight? And then have every single fight afterwards be a championship fight? He's fought more world championship bouts than most boxers have already in their entire career.

Compare that to how many of the "biggest stars" that came out of Top Rank.

And since you wanna go with the angle you are and you think Lomachenkos resume are scrubs why don't you tell me some guys he "avoided" don't you?

Even compare his resume to Teofimo. Both have the same amount of fight but whos resume is better?

You're really gonna sit and tell me that they're the same? Lmfao. You have to reach that hard dont you?!

Lmfaoopp
R-Hand Southpaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:13 PM #155
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 4347 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 204,686.76
Total Points: 278,608.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
Bro, you're one of the guys everyone knows just hates Lomachenko for no real reason other than "you just do". You're not even a fan of Teofimo Lopez just like many of these guys who are "supporting " Teo now. You just hate lomachenko so you'll ride whatever boxer is the next boogeyman.

Lomachenko has beaten every challenger placed in front of him and very obviously breaks the mold.

Fighting for a world championship in your 2nd fight? And then have every single fight afterwards be a championship fight? He's fought more world championship bouts than most boxers have already in their entire career.

Compare that to how many of the "biggest stars" that came out of Top Rank.

And since you wanna go with the angle you are and you think Lomachenkos resume are scrubs why don't you tell me some guys he "avoided" don't you?

Even compare his resume to Teofimo. Both have the same amount of fight but whos resume is better?

You're really gonna sit and tell me that they're the same? Lmfao. You have to reach that hard dont you?!

Lmfaoopp
Didn't read everything past where you're accusing me of all kinds of complete bs. I don't hate Loma,I just don't think his fanbois insatiable lust for him is warranted. If you notice I never badmouth Loma like many others,& ftr I HATE Teo just fyi,let that sink in. I'm just someone who calls it how I see it. And I'm someone who attempts to use logic to analyze any situation...

Just fyi I HATE top rank/Bob Harem & I think lomas fanbois are over the top(I have been the 1st person saying if Loma beats Teo hes the absolute Truth or if he beats Tank/Haneyetc.)

Last edited by kushking; 08-06-2020 at 05:18 PM.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends