Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you allow a hot chick to whip/spank your @.ss several times....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you allow a hot chick to whip/spank your @.ss several times....

As a condition to get laid..

Hot chick, got sadist desire.. will have sex with you if you allow her to beat your @.ss literally..

I'm not relinquishing my manhood for no bltch.

Comment

I'm talking major spanking.. the kind that would make your @ss sore and hurt for days

Comment

I'm not going to cry about it.

A lot of girls like to squeeze my ass or bite my arm and chest. I don't like it, but i'm not going to complain. I let them do what they want if they keep letting me do what I want lol.

Comment

It starts out as ''just spanking''....Next it will be ''Let me fu ck you with a strap on and I'll invite my twin sister into the mix...''

No thank you.....

Comment

Allow it? I'd encourage it.

Comment

I've never understood the whole spanking thing so no I wouldn't be down to be spanked no matter how cute or sexy the girl was.

Maybe if it was some famous chick & I knew or had strong confidence I was going to get p#ssy after I'd be okay with, but if she beat my ass & ain't let me hit it after I'd be pissed lol.

I've spanked girls who are into that sh^t but I can't stay in character very well cuz it seems so f#cking weird to me. There are definitely a lot of girls who dig it doe. Seen girls get f#cking soaked at just being spanked. What turns mfers on turns them on doe I guess.

Comment

Yeah of course, she could even finger my ass if she's really hot.

I'm kidding man.

She doesn't have to be that hot to finger me.

Comment

Working...
                X