No announcement yet.

Jeff Sessions: No special counsel needed to investigate the FBI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Sessions: No special counsel needed to investigate the FBI

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on Thursday that Utah's top federal prosecutor, John Huber, has been examining a cluster of Republican-driven accusations against the FBI and has decided that no second special counsel is needed
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/polit...uct/index.html
    They keep getting ya'll hopes up playing ya'll for fools and ya'll keep falling for it. How is that Uranium one investigation going?

But muh text messages

There is only one real investigation that's producing real results. But ya'll call that a witch hunt.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-29-2018, 05:01 PM.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    They keep getting ya'll hopes up playing ya'll for fools and ya'll keep falling for it.
    My son, please don't copy-and-paste my posts and try to pass them off as yours.

Give me proper credit if you must mimic me.

That, or grow the hell up and learn to speak for yourself, not just mimic others who you know are smart. Like I thought I'd taught you before, be your own man, don't try and be just like another man. It's pathetic.

There is only one real investigation that's producing real results. But ya'll call that a witch hunt.
    It is????

Then you should be able to cite all the evidence of collusion they have. Go....

Back to this, I'm guessing (and hoping) Sessions is fired next.

Bring Giuliani on, he doesn't screw around.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 03-29-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Obama appointee doe

“John W. Huber has served as the United States Attorney and lead federal law enforcement official in Utah since June 2015. He served for almost two years as a presidentially appointed U.S. Attorney during the Obama Administration. U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed Mr. Huber to continue his service as the U.S Attorney in Utah in March 2017. In August 2017, the United States Senate unanimously confirmed President Donald J. Trump’s appointment of Mr. Huber to serve an additional four years as United States Attorney.”

Comment

Obama appointee doe
        Mueller was a bush appointee

Comment

Jeff Sessions is useless

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/polit...uct/index.html
            They keep getting ya'll hopes up playing ya'll for fools and ya'll keep falling for it. How is that Uranium one investigation going?

But muh text messages

lol right

Wrap your head around that

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              Jeff Sessions is useless
              Agreed, if he didn't have feet he wouldn't have any balls at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                Agreed, if he didn't have feet he wouldn't have any balls at all.
                He doesn't have any balls

Comment

Working...
                X