Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao LEAKED Making Music and Crackpipe WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not gonna lie, this is one of the worst threads I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Look bro, we are tight, but **** the bull****, I know street performers in Tokyo, Osaka, Oakland, LA, etc that would humiliate this lil azz clown.

Let the creme de la creme rise to the top, and the dookie sink to the bottom.

PAC's son is dookie. Nuff said
      Street performers in Vegas are my favourite.... They need to really stand out there in comparison to other major cities that don't exist strictly for entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Street performers in Vegas are my favourite.... They need to really stand out there in comparison to other major cities that don't exist strictly for entertainment
        Well said my brother. T@rds may not agree, but a mo fo has to stand on his own.

So of a great? Means nothing to me.

Chavez jr has great **** spicing lips. I greatly enjoyed watching him getting whipped by that polish dude. Great beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
          ?? Why? Please tell me why.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post

OP wasn't born ******ed, his mom just repeatedly dropped him on his head when he was a baby because he was too ugly.

Take it easy on him, I don't think shaming kids with brain damage is acceptable these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Maybe. I just noticed twerp WSSD west side svck dong is *******ed. He is in dire need of chorizo.

He's been *******ed most of his adult PhilAm life. Not accepted by Filipino or Americans, he has attempted to internalize the hip hop culture, with a lumpia twist. Lil WesternChamp is lost in a multi cultured US society.

I feel for the kid. PAC was all he had to latch on to. Now he is adrift in a country that will never accept him, etc.

He's the Alexkid of SoCal. Poor Pinoy

Real Pinoy are men. Hard ****ing core, Bataan death march men, they are my people.

Tired of these Nintendo, Xbox, Phaggots posting.

"Alexkid of SoCal"

Good post, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                "Alexkid of SoCal"

Good post, brother.

You dug up western chumps uncle. Great stuff! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X