Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Kell Brook benn a natural 160 this while time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    "he weighs around 156 on fight night for ww fights, if he was a natural mw then golovkin is a natural lhw."

and he's said it is extremely hard for him to even maintain that low of a weight. Said his body is naturally bigger.
    yep and khan said 155 was his natural weight too..did you believe that?

Comment

GGG fanboys like the TS need to realize natural MWs cannot make 147 strong and GGG cannot make 147 without cutting a leg off , Kell can and he can because he naturaly a smaller man than GGG .

For athletes that have been at their lowest strong weight for many years its easy to gain weight , is the weight useful to their best ability or is it a burden that slows them down and tightens them up to push punches instead of snapping them out , how does that extra weight go in the last 4 of the fight if he is still there , I bet for Kell it feels heavy in the home run if he can survive .

Trouble with fanboys they spin to much ignorance to pump the tyres up on their hero , just be real about it , Kell is by far the smaller man and GGG is expected to stop him quickly the rest of it is all hype .

Comment

How does a natural 160 make 147? That's 13 pounds

Comment

Idk about a middleweight, but he is certainly a 154 pounder. He made Porter's bodybuilding ass look small

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            Idk about a middleweight, but he is certainly a 154 pounder. He made Porter's bodybuilding ass look small
            Porter weighed 2lbs more than him on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Porter weighed 2lbs more than him on fight night.
              It's not about the weight itself, it's the frame. Brook used his size to bully Shawn on the inside. That fight looked like a WW vs. a SWW

Comment

It's not about the weight itself, it's the frame. Brook used his size to bully Shawn on the inside. That fight looked like a WW vs. a SWW
                Porter looks small against the majority of WW in frame.

Comment

"Brook has not even proven himself at 147 man, how is this a good fight for p4p 160 fighter GGG? Why is the bar dropped so low for this guy? Brook is nowhere close on ANY P4P TOP 10 LIST..and is know for fighting IBF mandatories..no one gave this man any damn credit until he signed to fight GGG now all of the sudden he is this great boxer and the best 147 fighter...wtf?..Its a **** fight and a disgrace to boxing.."

GGG ran out of options man. Saunders no, Jacobs no, Eubank no, andy lee?????It's not great but RELATIVE to what we've been getting I cannot complain.

I feel the exact same way about smith-Canelo
                  fight a bigger guy at 168 not a damn WW.

GGG has hamster balls.

Comment

that's because Porter is 5'6.

Kell Brook has only fought WW's...

He's a WW.

Comment

What is this? This guy is as big as GGG and Canelo easy, how can people really hate this fight so much. Look at the **** fights we've had this year, at least Brook is undefeated.

OK. He hasn't fought at 160, I still think he's a good fight for GGG. He will show GGG more speed than GGG has seen yet and will eventually move up to 160.

This fight is FINE. Not great but FINE. Would you rather him wreck another 160 contender??????????
                      He said he isn't usually this big. He gained the weight on purpose. Stop trying to make this something that it isnt'

"I'm normally heavy. Not as heavy as I am now but with the science behind it, I've been working my legs with the weights but keeping the speed and movement. I've been using all the ring and probably a bit too much, getting used to moving a lot because anything that can happen on the night," Brook told Sky Sports.
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/kell-broo...-fight--107910

Comment

Working...
                      X