Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shows I Actively Follow! THESE ARE THE TOP SHOWS OUT RIGHT NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Worst of both worlds. Short mongoloid man troll! Take your game of thrones diminutive body back to you cave.

Or get that over sized muffler to compensate for lack of dongage. You got the worst of both worlds, you Pinoy leprechaun!

Bwahahahahahahaha! Big muffler, low horse power azz clown.
    so what, ur a tall mongoloid. half mexican jew living in a country that hates your kind and would love to have your dog for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      so what, ur a tall mongoloid. half mexican jew living in a country that hates your kind and would love to have your dog for dinner.
      Substantiate your idiotic midget claims:

I am a Sephardic Jew. Very little Azteca blood, none really, japan granted me permanent residency based on education and what I contribute to society via taxes. Look it up kid, one of the toughest immigration policies in the world. Almost no refugees allowed. I have a solid Filipina maid, my j girl hired her to help us keep things clean. She is no maid, she is family. She tries to call me sir, **** that ****, I know I ain't ****, do you? See pendejo, I actually hate most Chicano's, philAms, third gen Japanese Ams, etc. out side of the states you meet real decent people, not turds like you. I am more Filipino than you are.

I have corrected my son for being prideful against Japanese and other Asians, he felt superior to, but I broke him down. Having a strong father to correct stupid is essential. Because one of my sisters had two kids with a worthless Mexican from Guadalajara, he has kids with other women too, got deported, now big uncle Z had to step in. Now, those boys **** Tiffany cuff links.

I call them regularly to congratulate them on the success they achieved, and to push them to the next level.

Everyone needs an uncle Z. Peace brother. Stay strong. Course correct with new information. Be a man.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-29-2016, 01:08 AM.

Comment

U
        Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        Hope this helps with your very limited knowledge of the Jews in Japan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hist..._Jews_in_Japan

BTW, Jews are commanded by God to be a blessing to the countries we live in, a blessing to the world, but you knew this already.

Not sure how good your English is? Know what commanded means?
        Not requested, commanded to be a blessing to the world.

Let me know, I can provide more information to you.

Best Regards,
        Zaroku

A nobody .
        Last edited by Zaroku; 06-29-2016, 01:21 AM.

Comment

The Last Kingdom is a good companion piece to Vikings, good choice

Comment

Working...
          X