Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im willing to bet All my points in this happening...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    following on from the heavyweight thread about this possibly being one of the weakest era's ever for the division.
    I fully believe Anthony Joshua And joseph parker will clean up this division.

My prediction is:
    When they meet, it will be for the heavyweight unification, not sure who will get there first, most probably AJ, AJ will have a record similar to wilder, all KO's, he will steamroll everyone.

It will be the biggest fight of the century (heavyweight wise/possibly boxing wise) Joshua having a height and massive reach advantage will drop parker several times in the first few rounds, Parker will be nearly done and about to be stopped when he catches Joshua coming in for the kill, chin up and will put AJ to sleep. become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

The first Kiwi heavyweight champ, doing what Tua tragically never could, picking up from Bob Fitzsimmons over 100 years later..

you heard it here first.
    anyone doubt me?
    Bob Fitz was British to the bone!
    Just like Lennox Lewis. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by RED REP View Post
      Bob Fitz was British to the bone!
      Just like Lennox Lewis. FACT.
      haha, sure mate, sure

Comment

LarryXXX i now have 18 million billion trillion points, am i cool now? can we be BFF now and participate in 'docking' while watching glorius mayweather GIFS together?

Comment

following on from the heavyweight thread about this possibly being one of the weakest era's ever for the division.
          I fully believe Anthony Joshua And joseph parker will clean up this division.

My prediction is:
          When they meet, it will be for the heavyweight unification, not sure who will get there first, most probably AJ, AJ will have a record similar to wilder, all KO's, he will steamroll everyone.

It will be the biggest fight of the century (heavyweight wise/possibly boxing wise) Joshua having a height and massive reach advantage will drop parker several times in the first few rounds, Parker will be nearly done and about to be stopped when he catches Joshua coming in for the kill, chin up and will put AJ to sleep. become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

The first Kiwi heavyweight champ, doing what Tua tragically never could, picking up from Bob Fitzsimmons over 100 years later..

you heard it here first.
          anyone doubt me?
          Hahaha,great trolling lad.Green k sent

Comment

What are those?

Comment

My prediction is 80% correct so far:

AJ to win a world title first: check
              Parker to be the first HW champion from NZ: check
              A unification to take place in 2017: pretty much a given i think.

...Just the small matter of Parker to get dropped 3 times and then KO Juicehua in a FOTY encounter
              Eff Pandas may aswell just give me all your points now boi.
              Last edited by mlac; 12-11-2016, 06:04 PM.

Comment

My prediction is 80% correct so far:

AJ to win a world title first: check
                Parker to be the first HW champion from NZ: check
                A unification to take place in 2017: pretty much a given i think.

...Just the small matter of Parker to get dropped 3 times and then KO Juicehua in a FOTY encounter
                Eff Pandas may aswell just give me all your points now boi.
                LOL respect doe, you're doing solid so far.

I thought this bet was likely won for me if not for Fury f#cking up his belts & getting Parker into a vacant title fight vs where things were going which was him challenging Joshua for his belt.

But lets not forget Parker was super close to losing vs Ruiz doe so don't get too confident cuz Ruiz isn't THAT good & I suspect even if both keep winning Joshua vs Parker is probably a year away cuz it sounds like Joshua gots Klitschko in April & than some US debut in July-ish perhaps vs Wilder or setting up a Wilder fight later in the year sp Parker likely needs to keep winning for 12-18 months.

Comment

This is good. Really good. I like this.

All roads lead to AJ v Parker.

Comment

The Prophecy is nigh gentleman.

Eff Pandas

Comment

The Prophecy is nigh gentleman.

Eff Pandas
                      Bro I was looking for you a couple days ago. I couldn't remember who the f#ck that bet was even with.
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769280

Comment

Working...
                      X