Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams vs Jesus Soto Karass and Errol Spence vs Josesito Lopez Dec. 6th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Williams vs Jesus Soto Karass and Errol Spence vs Josesito Lopez Dec. 6th

I'm hearing @Jrockboxing vs Soto-Karass & @ErrolSpenceJr vs Josesito Lopez double header in December. Your thoughts? #boxing

https://twitter.com/M_RagingBabe/sta...32508766859264

2 very good fights for real good prospects coming up. Nice matchmaking here.

Very good match ups! Good step up fights for Williams and Spence, I'm picking them to both win.

Comment

I got Spence an Williams winning their matchups.

Comment

Oh ****. Boys are stepping up I see. I'm definitely looking forward to that card.

Comment

Nice when see how they handle people throwing back and that can take a punch, a prime lopez and karass would beat them both imo but this version they facing they should win but I wouldent be surprise if they get bullied.

Comment

Good step up for Spence. We will see what he's all about.

Comment

Those are nice step-ups for those young prospects. They are both high quality prospects but so you never know what will come as that advance.

Comment

This is how Josesito and Soto-Karass should be used imo.

Comment

How are people defending Williams-Karass? I'm a big fan of Stephen Edwards, but I was dissapointed in his excitement over this fight. I'm also a fan of JRock, which is why I'm genuinely pissed off about this fight.

1) Karass is a WW!

2) Karass is on a two fight slide with one being a stoppage

3) Karass is probably one KO away from being medically barred from the sport

JRock's just fought a bigger, fresher version of a Karass-styled fighter in Gonzalez. Meanwhile Haymon has been milking Karass over that war he had with Berto.

Comment

Soto Karass is not much of a step-up for William. He should stop him with no problem.

I'm more interested in the Spence vs Lopez fight. Spence should win, but Lopez always comes to fight and can swarm over you. I wanna see if Spence has that instinct to fight back hard. Also, if he can stop Josesito, that would be a great measurement stick to his power.

Comment

Working...
                    X