Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gives Kell Brook the toughest fight...Rios, Lopez, Berto, or Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives Kell Brook the toughest fight...Rios, Lopez, Berto, or Guerrero?

Eddie Hearn said that he'd like to put Kell Brook in with Brandon Rios, Josesito Lopez, Andre Berto, or Robert Guerrero for his next fight. Out of those 4 opponents who do you think gives Brook the toughest fight?

skip to 22:00 minutes

Brandon Rios
    15.00%
    Andre Berto
    0.00%
    Josesito Lopez
    5.00%
    Robert Guerrero
    80.00%

I don't think any of the present much difficulty but out of the list I'd go with The Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I don't think any of the present much difficulty but out of the list I'd go with The Ghost.
      ........ co-signed.

Comment

Yea no doubt Guerrero would give him a tough fight but I think Rios gives him an ever tougher one. I know Rios didn't look good in his last fight but to his credit he was coming off a bad loss and a 9 month lay off. Rios would be much sharper and in better shape in December against Brook having just fought a couple weeks ago.

Comment

It's definitely the Ghost but I think Brook beats all four clearly. Since Guerrero is the best fighter out of the options I think he'll do the best. Rios is a tough fighter but I think Brook's counterpunching would be much too sharp for him and his jab would trouble Rios a lot too. Plus, Rios would be physically smaller and weaker than Brook. He would be in big trouble against a big WW like Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
            It's definitely the Ghost but I think Brook beats all four clearly. Since Guerrero is the best fighter out of the options I think he'll do the best. Rios is a tough fighter but I think Brook's counterpunching would be much too sharp for him and his jab would trouble Rios a lot too. Plus, Rios would be physically smaller and weaker than Brook. He would be in big trouble against a big WW like Brook.

I think Rios would whip Guerrero if they ever fought. Guerrero hasn't done jack at welterweight IMO. Rios could've beaten Aydin, Kamegai, and a Berto who was coming off a 14 month lay off too.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              I think Rios would whip Guerrero if they ever fought. Guerrero hasn't done jack at welterweight IMO. Rios could've beaten Aydin, Kamegai, and a Berto who was coming off a 14 month lay off too.
              Rios beating Guerrero is definitely possible. Guerrero is the better boxer though and Rios also has done nothing at WW. He doesn't even have a legit win at the weight. I just can't see Rios giving Brook too many problems because all of his advantages are nullified against Brook. Guerrero may not do much better but he has more tools in the toolbox than Rios does imo.

Comment

Guerrero. I'd probably give Lopez a better shot than Berto and Rios.
                But I thought Khan was after Guerrero for the same date in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                X