No announcement yet.

Canelo is a future ATG without doubt, he's 23 years old for crying out loud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
    This dude is a fooking beast, most boxers hit their primes around late 20's (28-31) due to the accumulation of experience and the fact that their attributes are still mostly intact...

This dude has a better resume than most fighters and he's 23 for crying out loud the writing is on the wall, before he hits his prime he'd have faced difficult styles such as Floyd, Lara and will have retired legends such as Cotto. He just needs to work on his footwork and agility, work on cutting that ring off and being quicker on his feet and he'll be unbeatable..

The fact he has so many haters is a testament to his greatness, he is the next Pac/Floyd in terms of drawing power... everyone will be queueing up for a chance to share the ring with the king... there is nothing that can be done apart from the haters to pull their hair out in frustration and his fans to admire the greatness of the King...
    I think you actually cried out loud when you were writing this poem.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Canelo will make the next generation of pro boxing stars ginger with his supior pasty white cum
      ........ your a joke

Comment

Dunno about ATG but this guy is P4P material and deserves more respect. I've been warming up to him for taking on Trout and Lara against the wishes of his handlers but I am now an official fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I think you actually cried out loud when you were writing this poem.
          Cool...

Comment

Agreed. Canelo future ATG without a doubt!

Anyone who doesn't think so has blinded foresight.

Viva Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
              ........ your a joke

Last edited by M Bison; 07-15-2014, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlonr72 View Post
                honestly Chavez jr has fought better fighters than this guy.
                HAHAHAHA. Opinions are fine but this is just a blatant lie. Within the past 18 months the kid has fought Floyd Mayweather Jr. and beaten Lara who many said he wouldn't even fight. Also beat an undefeated Austin Trout who was coming off the back of whooping Cotto and a dangerous fighter in Angulo who gave Lara hell, Angulo isn't great but on his night he's a threat to most fighters.

Maybe he won't be an ATG (i think he can be), maybe some of his success is attributed to hype/promotion (who's isn't that that level?) but the kids level competition in the past 18 months is no joke and should be applauded. There's no need to lie about it to try and dismiss it.

And i wouldn't consider myself a Canelo fan, i'm just a fan of boxing and he is everything thats right with the sport. Wanting to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonardEllerb3 View Post
                  HAHAHAHA. Opinions are fine but this is just a blatant lie. Within the past 18 months the kid has fought Floyd Mayweather Jr. and beaten Lara who many said he wouldn't even fight. Also beat an undefeated Austin Trout who was coming off the back of whooping Cotto and a dangerous fighter in Angulo who gave Lara hell, Angulo isn't great but on his night he's a threat to most fighters.

Maybe he won't be an ATG (i think he can be), maybe some of his success is attributed to hype/promotion (who's isn't that that level?) but the kids level competition in the past 18 months is no joke and should be applauded. There's no need to lie about it to try and dismiss it.

And i wouldn't consider myself a Canelo fan, i'm just a fan of boxing and he is everything thats right with the sport. Wanting to fight the best.
                  After Maidana beats Mayweather again in the rematch he will gain a PPV with Canelo and then on Canelo will win it and be crowned the biggest icon in boxing.

Comment

He's good for his age for sure, but I find it very difficult to warm to him due to the gift scorecards he gets in many of his fights(He's got at least one gift scorecard in 3 of his last 4 fights). Also, calling him a future ATG is laughable. If he was he'd have dominated at least one world class opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlonr72 View Post
                      He's not looking like he's gonna be great sorry, Fernando Vargas was better than canelo and look how he ended up,, honestly Chavez jr has fought better fighters than this guy. Right now canelo is looking like a golden boy protected hype job,, he lost to Lara, and probably had a draw with trout. His resume is nothing great. He comes in at 170 he can't make 154 easily but won't move up,, he is the great Mexican hype
                      Like whom? Martinez? Dude, that's nothing to brag about. He lost 35 minutes of that fight in embarrassing fashion.

The best fighters Jr. beat (Duddy, Zbik, Rubio, Lee, Vera) are leagues below Trout and Lara.

You know what the difference is between Canelo and Jr.? Canelo can friggin' fight and Jr. can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X