DISAPPOINTED in GTA 5. San Andreas still #1 In My Book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    *Rare sighting of me and Bringer agreeing on something*

I had the most fun with Vice City, I feel that's the best one. It had the introduction to the ninjas, that was fun as hell. The theme was the best too, the music, the missions. If Rockstar remakes III or Vice City for the PS4, i'd buy a GTA game again. I played San Andreas a little bit and other than the soundtrack, I didn't like it. I wasn't feeling the whole Compton'ish/West Coast gangster theme to it.

4 I have seen my bro play it and I didn't like it. I know nothing about 5 and honestly i'm not even interested, I guess from playing III and Vice City and a bit of SA, and watching gameplay of 4, I think I already know what GTA 5 looks like. I'm just not interested in the series anymore but it was fun back when I was 14-16 years old.
    Yeah, no...

I played IV right up until V.

It's not even in the same stratosphere of gameplay, graphics, diversity, scale, storyline, or online.

Comment

What was the point of the bull**** with Franklin's aunt?.

Comment

Just one more thing The World can thank Scotland for.

Comment

Yeah i think the same reason i didnt think it was all that is because i havent played online.

Comment

Glad i am not the only one who thinks the same. My post after completing the game 7 days after being released:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=568

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            I finished the storyline today morning and i must say the ending sucks. The whole storyline gets an 8.5 overall.

San Andreas and V.C's storyline > GTA IV & V.

Now it's time to explore the huge open world.

Comment

Vice City has been the best, then San Andreas, GTA 3 was awesome with the mob missions n also the ballad of gay tony wasnt so bad

i couldnt really get into this GTA 5, i know its cool to switch characters but its really no big deal, the missions seem simple u have step by step instructions, the other activities u can do in the game are not very exciting except for the racing especially off road its bad ass

it really didnt impress me much

Comment

gonna buy GTA 5 when i get out of work this afternoon.

on vacation next week. not going anywhere. gonna get in some GTA time.

Comment

It was too easy to beat. I think it was because when you died in a mission, you could start over from that point or near that point instead of having to do it all over again. The cars are bad ass and the graphics are better than San Andreas, but I think San Andreas was a lot funner to play. I still need to get on line with GTA 5. Maybe that's where all the fun is, but you have to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    It was too easy to beat. I think it was because when you died in a mission, you could start over from that point or near that point instead of having to do it all over again. The cars are bad ass and the graphics are better than San Andreas, but I think San Andreas was a lot funner to play. I still need to get on line with GTA 5. Maybe that's where all the fun is, but you have to pay for it.
                    No you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      Well that's the least it can do, have better graphics than San Andreas, considering SA is a PS2 game and GTA 5 is a PS3.

Comment

Working...
                      X