Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¿A quien invitarian a un bar del Latino Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    bwahahaha!!!!

maniac red k'd me for saying j-lo looks better than paquita la del barrio lol.

if you're tru mexican, you know who paquita la del barrio is.

so i'm adding him to the shoe shiner list.
    In this pic Paquita reminds me of Walter Mercado... and Kevin James with a wig and a dress...... and Jabba The Hutt.

Edit: The pic does say parodiando, so it may be in fact a man dressed as Paquita in this pic. If thats the case he lloks so much like her, its hard for me to tell the difference.
    Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 02-12-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      In this pic Paquita reminds me of Walter Mercado... and Kevin James with a wig and a dress...... and Jabba The Hutt.

Edit: The pic does say parodiando, so it may be in fact a man dressed as Paquita in this pic. If thats the case he lloks so much like her, its hard for me to tell the difference.
      thats not her, but still funny as hell though...

Comment

porque no comparan a jloose con ninel conde o ana de la reguera? lol and you guys do know walther es de puerto rico right? no que no tronabas pistolita........

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          porque no comparan a jloose con ninel conde o ana de la reguera? lol and you guys do know walther es de puerto rico right? no que no tronabas pistolita........
          yea man we know, just messing around lol.

mercado could be from anywhere and it would still be a wtf to anyone.

now this= roselyn sanchez or salma hayek?

Comment

Nah I red K'd you because I said JLO was old and you came back by attacking an old Mexican women. Being the nationalistic ****** that you are.

Comment

que maricon ests johanes ... getting everyone here to play along with his fantasy of taking guys out on dates

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                Yes I know, I still wonder if he/she is a man or woman. He/She is a more confusing than Michael Jackson.

His/Her house is actually close by from where I live.

Also Im not really nationalistic so Im going to tell it like it is, and Walter is a weird person, just like Mantequilla Gonzalez is the ugliest mother trucker Ive ever seen, and the way he does his eyebrows doesnt help either.
                Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 02-12-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

La gente se muerde porque no lo invitaron? Hay gente que todo es serio para ellos. Hasta el internet.

Comment

Working...
                  X