Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    $100-150? I would probably be blazing everyday if that was the case over here. I'm kind of glad it isn't lol.
    that stuff is probably around the same grade as UK weed i live in california and have a "medical card" the real good stuff cost $250-$350 an OZ (28 grams) but everytime any of us enter a new cannabis shop they throw first time paitent deals to us like say i donate for 1/8th they will give us 1/8th free or sometimes they give us free weed brownies or pipes but mostly free pre-rolled joints

Ill post pictures later if you guys want but i only buy grams, eights so don't expect to see ounces or crazy stuff like that im broke
    Last edited by way2strong; 12-26-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      You know what man i'm convinced that most of you are smoking that garbage.

I smoke that real man ****, and I doubt most of you could hang with me. When me and my boys smoke, we smoke out. We got at least 6 blunts in rotation per session.

I'm only giving my point of view as a veteran.
      Blunts? Try burning dabs back and forth when your dudes keep ninjaing your hits. I doubt many can do that for more than a half hour, even the guys who smoke multiple times a day like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        that stuff is probably around the same grade as UK weed i live in california and have a "medical card" the real good stuff cost $250-$350 an OZ (28 grams) but everytime any of us enter a new cannabis shop they throw first time paitent deals to us like say i donate for 1/8th they will give us 1/8th free or sometimes they give us free weed brownies or pipes but mostly free pre-rolled joints

Ill post pictures later if you guys want but i only buy grams, eights so don't expect to see ounces or crazy stuff like that im broke
        Yea $100-150 an Oz. is like £65-90, that does sound a little ridiculous. Maybe he's smoking Thai

Yea throw a few close up pics of that medical green up on here

Comment

• Yeah when I used to flip I picked up Oz's for 50 bucks. Weird thing is the quality was better than the price would seem to indicate, but definitely wasnt top quality. Guess it just depends on where you are at and what your connections are.

Nowadays, you can get top notch cannabis Oz's for 240-260 at medical clinics, but before that I was used to paying 280-320 for Oz's of white widow, grandaddy purp, etc

Comment

how the F are you paying 350 an oz in california? jesus christ man you are seriously screwing up lol

Comment

what condition do u have to get the medical card?

Comment

• its fuking cold out here so excuse the old azz 2xl sweats and dirty work shoes ..... I do not own a camera these pictures are from a phone ive been broke and dry but when i wake up im heading to the shop will take some better pics for you and that is "kings crown" .... I do not buy oz's so im not getting ripped off but you should know every medical dispensary has different prices especially the ones out here in buttfukegypt southern cali desert
                Last edited by way2strong; 12-28-2013, 04:17 AM.

Comment

its fuking cold out here so excuse the old azz 2xl sweats and dirty work shoes ..... I do not own a camera these pictures are from a phone ive been broke and dry but when i wake up im heading to the shop will take some better pics for you and that is "kings crown" .... I do not buy oz's so im not getting ripped off but you should know every medical dispensary has different prices especially the ones out here in buttfukegypt southern cali desert
                  Nice, that bud is looking chunky. Marijuana prescriptions are ****ing insane. I can't get my head round it haha

Comment

• I told them i had trouble sleeping and some back pain 45 bucks and 10 minutes later im already walking into a dispensary to buy some green... I took some pics of what im smoking ill post them later

Comment

its fuking cold out here so excuse the old azz 2xl sweats and dirty work shoes ..... I do not own a camera these pictures are from a phone ive been broke and dry but when i wake up im heading to the shop will take some better pics for you and that is "kings crown" .... I do not buy oz's so im not getting ripped off but you should know every medical dispensary has different prices especially the ones out here in buttfukegypt southern cali desert

Where do you stay at in SO.CAL?

Comment

Working...
                      X