Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a Floyd fan say Pacman ducked the Punisher??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Fighters like Floyd don't duck inferior fighters. I just clowns like you Homers who believe in that duck and dodge crap. Professional armchairs trying to gain friends, lmao!
    Oh, is that right?? So's you was lying all the times you claimed Pacman ducked Floyd?? Gotcha clown, be off, go play somewhere thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Fighters like Floyd don't duck inferior fighters. I just clowns like you Homers who believe in that duck and dodge crap. Professional armchairs trying to gain friends, lmao!
      Oh, is that right?? So's you was lying all the times you claimed Pacman ducked Floyd?? Gotcha clown, be off, go play somewhere thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I just read that in a tread & the irony was astounding to me. I mean how does a Floyd fan come out his kisser saying Pacman ducked P-Dub?? When Floyd didn't want it either. That's crazy to me.

Anyone else feel the same, or does Floyd have an excuse that's actually plausible??
        the same way pac-tards say floyd ducked martinez and mosley. they is no question sleepy-head duck these fighters.

Comment

Neither ducked Williams. Paul got his first legit win in the summer of 07' against Margarito, and Floyd fought the bigger and at the time better fight against Hatton in Deceber 07'. Hatton was undefeated and Top 10 P4P.

Paul proceeded to lose to Quintana in February 08', he then avenged that loss, and than moved up in weight.

I don't see how either ducked him.

Comment

Im a Mayweather fan and ive never said Manny ducked Paul Williams. Thats just rediculous. Its just business. We would all do the same thing in that situation. Your trying to make money. Its not Manny or Mayweathers fault Paul Williams couldnt make more of a name for himself. They were able to build their names up themselves why should they throw PWill a bone? If there was big money in a PWill fight then he would of got the fight. There wasnt so he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Doesn't taste good does it Homer, lmao!

Anyway, show me a post where I said Pacquiao ducked Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Neither ducked Williams. Paul got his first legit win in the summer of 07' against Margarito, and Floyd fought the bigger and at the time better fight against Hatton in Deceber 07'. Hatton was undefeated and Top 10 P4P.

Paul proceeded to lose to Quintana in February 08', he then avenged that loss, and than moved up in weight.

I don't see how either ducked him.
                Thank you for this. You can't fight EVERYBODY. Money, exposure, fame, and scheduling can all cause conflicts in trying to make a fight happen.

Comment

I don't blame small boxers ducking taller boxers. Doesn't matter who. You gotta be an idiot to believe height is not an advantage. Punisher vs Pacman/Floyd is like a damn circus.

Comment

but who ever said manny ducked paul williams????????? when was that even anything people talked about, manny shouldnt have ever taken that fight at any point in his career

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      I don't blame small boxers ducking taller boxers. Doesn't matter who. You gotta be an idiot to believe height is not an advantage. Punisher vs Pacman/Floyd is like a damn circus.
                      No, but that's what made Roberto Duran better than May and Pac put together, he fought everydamn one they put infront of him, no catchweights, no excuses.

He won some, and he lost some, but he lived!!!!! He lived to fight another day.

Comment

Working...
                      X