No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Holds Presser, Says He May Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    "peeleft: Piss on what you said, you have become the main dumbass on Boxingscene, nobody outside of a total dumbass acts like you

GET THIS dumbass, IT goes down in the books as the 1st fight a draw, the next two Pac won and JMM KO's Pac in the 4th.

IF both want the 5th then JMM OWES Pac the 5th fight

Pac gave JMM those three rematches
    marquez doesnt owe pacquiao anything. unless there is a rematch clause. this fight was all about closure, and we got the answer to that. do you think pacquiao would have given marquez a 5th fight had he chinned marquez? i dont think so!

had that been their first fight, there would be no mention of a rematch.

Comment

• Pactards will be pissed if JMM retire without giving Manny a rematch. I don't see the point of having a 5th fight. Had the fight been as close as the last three fights were, then they would have to settle it in the ring once again, but that wasn't the case when JMM won by KO. I really hope he retire because Arum will try to match him with Bradley, Rios, and Manny again, rinse and repeat.

Comment

• The people that aren't respecting JMM's brutal ko of PAC need to wake up. Y'all are so biased it isn't even funny. If Juan wants to retire, let him. He's given us some of the best wars of the last decade. He doesn't owe PAC anything. He ended the rivalry with one perfectly timed right. If PAC won by any type of KO there would be no rematch. Stop complaining, move on and give Juan some respect for what he has given boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          marquez doesnt owe pacquiao anything. unless there is a rematch clause. this fight was all about closure, and we got the answer to that. do you think pacquiao would have given marquez a 5th fight had he chinned marquez? i dont think so!

had that been their first fight, there would be no mention of a rematch.
          Wrong, and you don't understand so I will explain it for you so even you can understand it.

First Pac never had to give JMM that 4th fight:

JMM begged for it

JMM went to the Philipines to campaign for it

Pac clearly won the second and third and I believe he won the first.

Here is the true Point mang,,, JMM is a true GENTLEMAN and true Gentlemen will reciprocate !!!!!!

We all know Pac can correct two things :

1st his excitedness to KO JMM

2nd to stop that right hand of JMM

no mang, they need to do that 5th fight in Mexico at the big AZTEC STADIUM

Comment

Mang !!! Whats up with Yall mang, yall sound scared !!

What will happen if they do a 5th is Pac will watch the right hand , not get careless and beat the nice S### out of the GREAT JMM and it will be over by 9-11.

He deserves to get 30 million and Pac 20 million or even 10 million , they need to fight in the AZTEC STADIUM or whatever its called, it needs to be for GLORY, it needs to be to set things aright.

Pac has a draw and two wins

Jmm has one win

IF both are healthy then they need to do the fight and see another great FIGHT.

Yall don't be so afraid, if JMM KO's Pac again its over for ever

IF Pac KO's JMM its over forever

IF they draw its ,,,its,,, LMAO

Scared of what?, dude Pac´s career has just been ended by JMM. Enjoy the few fights pac has left, no point in rematch he would get dinamyted again.

Comment

Wrong, and you don't understand so I will explain it for you so even you can understand it.

First Pac never had to give JMM that 4th fight:

JMM begged for it

JMM went to the Philipines to campaign for it

Pac clearly won the second and third and I believe he won the first.

Here is the true Point mang,,, JMM is a true GENTLEMAN and true Gentlemen will reciprocate !!!!!!

We all know Pac can correct two things :

1st his excitedness to KO JMM

2nd to stop that right hand of JMM

no mang, they need to do that 5th fight in Mexico at the big AZTEC STADIUM
              get over it, pac lost fair and square. JMM doesnt owe pacquiao anything. fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                Scared of what?, dude Pac´s career has just been ended by JMM. Enjoy the few fights pac has left, no point in rematch he would get dinamyted again.
                I have already addressed that mang !

We know that Pac will killing JMM in that fight.

Pac came back from a good knockdown by the GREAT JMM and began to tear up his face, look at it now then look at Pacs , its so different, JMM EVEN SAID PAC was gonna KO HIM.

Pac was too excited to KO JMM

HE did not access JMM's condition at the moment

HE took the risk and the punch was planned and perfect, it was a great right HOOK, I will never call it lucky

HOWEVER

Because Pac was Killing JMM

Because it can be corrected

Because two shots don't make you the better fighter

Because JMM is a true Gentleman

he will give Pac the deserved shot

and Make the 30 mill in front of his people at the AZTEC STADIUM

It sounds like most of the JMM fans are afraid Pac will be the S### out of the next JMM fight

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  llmao...the funny thing here is that you're just a piece of crap....and you're working so hard to make fun of Pacquiao being KO, when the man has achieved more in his life than a guy like you. Funny...
                  The few days that I spend making fun of Pacquiao cannot be compared to the 3 years that you have spent trying to make out like hes some kind of god.

That is what you guys are paying for right now, you do realise that right ?

Think of the dribble that us actual boxing fans have had to endure, Mr boxing fan.

Comment

• [QUOTE=SOL27;12817733]
                    Originally posted by lacson View Post

I guess it doesn't matter then that Bradley was gifted a win against Pacquiao? Bradly is 1-0 vs Pacquiao then, in your eyes?
                    No Bradley lost.

Pacquiao's score is.....

Bradley 1-0

Marquez 0-4

Pacquiao can actually beat Bradley.

Comment

I have already addressed that mang !

We know that Pac will killing JMM in that fight.

Pac came back from a good knockdown by the GREAT JMM and began to tear up his face, look at it now then look at Pacs , its so different, JMM EVEN SAID PAC was gonna KO HIM.

Pac was too excited to KO JMM

HE did not access JMM's condition at the moment

HE took the risk and the punch was planned and perfect, it was a great right HOOK, I will never call it lucky

HOWEVER

Because Pac was Killing JMM

Because it can be corrected

Because two shots don't make you the better fighter

Because JMM is a true Gentleman

he will give Pac the deserved shot

and Make the 30 mill in front of his people at the AZTEC STADIUM

It sounds like most of the JMM fans are afraid Pac will be the S### out of the next JMM fight

Dude, Pac has no biz to settle with JMM, you just want revenge. Pac already took all the right hands he could sustain, since the third fight you could see that chin was starting to crack off and since it is very common for Pac to take bombs from Márquez he better looks for another fighter unless he wants an adrenaline trip in ambulance.

Comment

Working...
                      X