Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at the purple shield again. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME

Comment

• Killed him and then got my Mechromancer to level 50. Completed playthrough 2 with all side quests available ready for when they raise the level cap.

Comment

• http://www.trueachievements.com/game...gamerid=387667

Proof.

Comment

• Happy Loverpalooza -- don't miss the special celebratory SHiFT codes below!

For years, Moxxi has delighted and excited Pandora's denizens with her theatrical style, pithy innuendos, and a seemingly endless supply of exes. But when it comes time to give out anniversary gifts and every single day marks a possible anniversary with someone, what's a poor girl to do?

Simple -- the Loverpalooza! Today, everyone gets to be one of Miss Moxxi's honorary exes. And Moxxi treats her exes well (apart from the ones she kills, of course) -- on Loverpalooza Day, she bestows eligible Pandoran men and women with free stuff!

To receive your gifts from Miss Moxxi, enter the SHiFT codes below into Borderlands 2:

PC / Mac Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: W3KJ3-69JR5-9CXT3-JTJJT-WSCK5
          Xbox 360 Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: W3W3B-BHX9K-3TSTX-WXJ3J-XCHKH
          PlayStation 3 Loverpalooza SHiFT Code: WJCJJ-HCBFB-CCKC3-H3CJT-6FBHW

This year's offerings include special celebratory skins -- "Real Men Wear Pink" for Axton, "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" for Zer0, "Pretty and Pink" for Maya, "Pink Eyes" for Salvador, "Gumming the Works" for Gaige -- that will be available in the Quick Change character customization station, along with a special version of Moxxi's Critical Heart Breaker shotgun that will be the same level as (and appear in the backpack of) the first character you load after redeeming the code.

These codes will be active through February 17, 2013 -- be sure to use them before them!

To learn more about SHiFT codes and how to redeem them, visit: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
            I got all of the achievements on it the other day.

I doubt the weapons you already have will scale. You will probably have to farm them again.
            I'm missing 5 L4D2 achievements : The real deal, chaos generator, wedding crasher, heartwarmer, and that one where you form a team and beat an enemy team in 4 vs 4 versus.

As for the weapon scaling thing, what I mean is that legendaries will not be effected by the level cap increase. I wouldn't mind farming for them all again at higher levels, but a lot of fans seem to think that they won't scale up past level 50 to begin with. Especially since Gearbox made sucha big deal out of people "abusing" the original conference call/bee combo and went out of their way to nerf them.

Comment

• So far the two DLCs have succeed in pissing me off like no game has done for years. Tier 3 death race on the torgue DLC... why? even with a level 50 afterburner relic I only just managed with 2 seconds left and my run was near perfect. I almost chucked my xbox controller against the wall when I thought I completed it but missed a race marker.

Wedding crasher is pretty easy. Just go into a local game and use a second controller vote to restart campaign until you have the charger then line your survivor next to the tree so he is facing across both sets of chairs not just one line. Then charge him. There is a boosting session for the strength in numbers achievement and others tomorrow: http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=290031

I used TA to get the achievement last week.

Comment

• There is no way the weapons won't level. After killing the warrior on playthrough 2 everything scales to your level. Bit stupid that they haven't raised the level cap already. Should have upped it by five levels with every new DLC. Maybe there is a problem with raising the level cap after all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                  So far the two DLCs have succeed in pissing me off like no game has done for years. Tier 3 death race on the torgue DLC... why? even with a level 50 afterburner relic I only just managed with 2 seconds left and my run was near perfect. I almost chucked my xbox controller against the wall when I thought I completed it but missed a race marker.

Wedding crasher is pretty easy. Just go into a local game and use a second controller vote to restart campaign until you have the charger then line your survivor next to the tree so he is facing across both sets of chairs not just one line. Then charge him. There is a boosting session for the strength in numbers achievement and others tomorrow: http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=290031

I used TA to get the achievement last week.
                  Have a second player join your game and wait on the starting line for the countdown while you speed off to the first checkpoint. You should shave a good 10 seconds off that way.

I play co-op with my gf all the time, that's how we did it : She stayed at the starting block and I went ahead to the first checkpoint. Don't forget to use your turbo whenever you have it, and take the ramp off to the right after the third checkpoint. Don't boost off of it, though. Or you'll end up stuck on the overpass and losing valuable time.

Comment

• Are you two going to playthrough again? Commando and Mechromancer would be OP as ****. Two turrets and Deathtrap AND two of you shooting. :bukkake:

Comment

• Pyro Pete dropped a level 50 Logan's gun and the invincible guy dropped a Devastator.

Comment

Working...
                      X