Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who among these fighters should go into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everybody on that list other than antonio tarver is an early ballot hall of famer.

unless i missed somebody, he's [tarver] the only guy i wouldnt vote for right away

of course it's all a matter of who else is on the ball that determines who gets in and when, but your list is mostly a line up of sure fire hall of famers.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      The Klitschkos should be the standard in my opinion. Anyone below them does not belong, and being equal or better gets you in.

Roy Jones has gotten his ass kicked so many times I think his HOF status he had in 2003 should be revoked. Part of being a great fighter is having marquee victories after the age of 34: Like Floyd and Wlad are doing now. Like Hopkins, Sugar Ray Robinson , Foreman and Lennox have done in the past.

Athleticism alone should not get you in the Hall of Fame. Once Roy lost his speed it was clear he couldnt box his way out of a paper bag. He is a great but he ruined his legacy.
      This is stupid, honestly. Roy Jones was more than athleticism. He used it paired with IQ to make him a special fighter. No one revoked Ali, Holmes, or anyone else for getting it handed to em post prime. This post makes no sense. He accomplished something only one person in history did over a century before Roy did it. Roy is an all time great. PERIOD.

Comment

You know fellas, it is the Hall of FAME not Hall of Achievement. Everyone in the list will/should get in, PED's or not.

Comment

Originally posted by lyonheart View Post
          This is stupid, honestly. Roy Jones was more than athleticism. He used it paired with IQ to make him a special fighter. No one revoked Ali, Holmes, or anyone else for getting it handed to em post prime. This post makes no sense. He accomplished something only one person in history did over a century before Roy did it. Roy is an all time great. PERIOD.

that guy is pure troll

i even think he's an alt

i wouldnt pay him any mind.

Comment

All except Tarver and Vitali. And Vitali is my favorite of the two brothers BTW, but that 4 year lay off hurt his career. And he hasn't really made up for it, it's not his fault though. He's had a really good run since coming back though, Peter, Gomez, Arreola, Johnson, Adamek, Chisora. He's only a few good wins away from the HOF in my eyes. A real win against Solis would be good, a win against Haye, Povetkin, maybe Chambers too. After that, then I don't see why not, why couldn't he be inducted. Then again I don't know how the HOF works, lesser fighters than Vitali have gone in so I don't know.

Comment

They should all get in sans Tarver. Put an asterisk on those who are known to have juiced in their career.

Comment

i say all but tarver and vitali

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  all except Tarver, fuck him
                  I agree with this

Comment

All but Tarver.

You have no proof whatsoever about how many times the fighters that tested positive actually used PEDs.

Comment

The only that definitely shouldn't be inducted is Tarver.

Vitali Klitschko is boarderline for me.

The rest are absolutely without question HOF'ers.

Comment

Working...
                      X