Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd said he wants to fight manny loud and clear.will it finally happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    But Pac don't want him, thats always been the reason this fight never came off.....
    There you go. Pac doesn't want this fight. We can move on now. Leave Floyd alone please.

\

Comment

it'll happen if manny agrees to the tests, which hopefully he does...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        we all heard it on a national press conference,now there can be no more excuses if both win their upcoming fights.this fight should be next
        After Pac done with Marquez and Floyd done with Ortiz. Someone will keep quite, hide again behind the retirements, vacations and OST. *****d thought it didn't happen before and will never happen. lol!
        Last edited by straightleft; 06-29-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

i do think manny should take the tests. im a floyd fan but honestly 10 or 14 day cutoff with random is fine. for some fighters more than others they need their mental edge. alot of martial artists who believe in chi say they lose it when they lose blood so id say a cutoff date isnt too much too ask.

Comment

@ straightleft. your sig shows how little you know.

Comment

Why does he only say it when he and Pac have a fight lined up? Where was he in the last 16 months? Why'd he deny negotiations and make excuses about being in vacation.

Comment

IMO, I think the fight will be made. In the ESPN interview with Brian Kenny, Floyd kept on referring to Ortiz as a southpaw as one of his defining attributes. I believe this was also one of the first times that Floyd had said to a room full of people that he absolutely wanted to fight Pacquiao. I believe we'll see this fight on May 2012. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. But right now, I've got my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  IMO, I think the fight will be made. In the ESPN interview with Brian Kenny, Floyd kept on referring to Ortiz as a southpaw as one of his defining attributes. I believe this was also one of the first times that Floyd had said to a room full of people that he absolutely wanted to fight Pacquiao. I believe we'll see this fight on May 2012. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. But right now, I've got my hopes up.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^this

Comment

Once again he's said it"manny you're next"

Comment

Working...
                    X