George's racist mom destroys mailman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starkiller why you delete your post, son

Comment

He's getting beat up by an old white woman. Why didn't he just drive away if shes assaulting him and calling him racist words? Isn't he just provoking the fight by not driving away? She's obviously a crazy white woman.

Comment

I would have lost my job over that woman. She would have been toast...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          Reported

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
            Reported
            she'd have been white wonder bread. lmao

Comment

Why, he can now sue her for harassment.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Why, he can now sue her for harassment.
                true, that's what I assumed he was keeping the camera on. with that said, i was getting angry watching her and listening to her so I am thinking about the reaction that I would have had she tried the same business with me. I would have likely thrown a three piece at her but held her up to make sure the last two landed. Of course then I would be locked up.

Comment

true, that's what I assumed he was keeping the camera on. with that said, i was getting angry watching her and listening to her so I am thinking about the reaction that I would have had she tried the same business with me. I would have likely thrown a three piece at her but held her up to make sure the last two landed. Of course then I would be locked up.
                  She's not just racist, she clearly has mental problems and is most likely the one with the low IQ. He clearly has the higher IQ since he kept his cool and knows it all was on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    She's not just racist, she clearly has mental problems and is most likely the one with the low IQ. He clearly has the higher IQ since he kept his cool and knows it all was on camera.
                    I am not so sure about the mental problems brother. People who feel that way about other races tend to have a sense of superiority over people of colour. She may have been acting that way because she didn't feel like some Black ******* should be talking back to her. Or disobeying her...I have had people try and conduct themselves like that with me in the past. They think because I am Black that I have no sense -- until they hear me speak and chastise them like they're ignorant children.

Comment

Stupid bitch. No wonder why Im messed up in the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X