Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should The Pacquiao vs Mayweather Night Showcase Elite Level Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should do something completely different and off the wall since they wont spend any money on elite level fighters. Have no undercard fights at all. Instead, have 12 midgets fight a lion or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      They should do something completely different and off the wall since they wont spend any money on elite level fighters. Have no undercard fights at all. Instead, have 12 midgets fight a lion or some ****.

Comment

juanma v gamboa would be nice as the main undercard

Comment

I would love for this card to be a showcase of the highest level of the sport.

It won't happen because the promoters are too greedy and realise they could make more money making independent events.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
            It's long overdue. A night of boxing where nearly every single fight is between elite or even P4P fighters. Should it happen on the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight? With the number of people tuning in, it would be the perfect night to showcase and advertise elite level boxing to the world. There could be at least 3 fights between P4P or elite boxers.

example:
            Pacquiao vs Mayweather
            Hopkins vs Dawson (Or Hopkins vs Roy Jones Jnr II?)
            Cotto vs Mosley II
            Hopkins vs Dawson boring!!!

Comment

There are a lot of very good fights that can be made that don't cost that much money. Just matchup up guys that could be stars in tough fights.

Really they should use this undercard to build up guys into stars.

Comment

Definitley get Gamboa and maybe Mares or Izzy Vasquez on there also. Gotta have some Mexicans on there.

Comment

I'm a boxing fan, so of course I said yes. We'll just get the usual though... still will be a good undercard though I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X