Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. Drops, Stops Oscar Escandon in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    If making burned toast while high that is a fire hazard~

Just the other day I heard a story about a dude so drunk that he didn't wake up while on fire and was burned alive.
    I'm definitely not on fire....anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      lol i didnt see what dirrell even did but yea that other ****** should be in a cell tonight
      Andre did nothing wrong. He was a gentleman about it. The other dude should be in jail, though, ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        Andre did nothing wrong. He was a gentleman about it. The other dude should be in jail, though, ya.
        i mean anthony

Comment

• just in tiome!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• this is teh fight escondon has to fight, body body body and stay in the mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              uzcategui better knock him out if he actually wants to win.

hell he might even be DQ'd for doing that
              called it

Comment

• LSC and Abner Mares have been put on notice! MAN UP! Carl Frampton, MAN UP! Lee Selby, MAN UP! Let's go! Props to Jorge Lara! SALUTE!

Comment

• Valdez would brutalized Russel Jr. At least, in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    LOL, it doesn't matter if he's in Alaska. All 50 states have extradition agreements. Heck, we even have extradition agreements with most other countries. Leon Lawson is going to jail. Running, is just gonna make it worse on him. They got him on national TV. He can only hide but so long. I hope they throw the book at him.
                    There's no manhunts for assault charges and the state has to pay to extradite criminal. If he gets back to Michigan, no way will Maryland pay when they have open murders on the books

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                      There's no manhunts for assault charges and the state has to pay to extradite criminal. If he gets back to Michigan, no way will Maryland pay when they have open murders on the books
                      Yes they will. Guarantee it. I had a friend who was extradited after a traffic stop, for a phone harassment Charge. He was taken from NJ to NY where he had to post bail to get out. This is assault. U cant run forever. When a warrant is out, it will catch up with u eventually, because it never truly goes away.

I was arrested and JAILED once, for unPaid speeding tickets, in NJ, for crying out loud. Speeding tickets. I honestly thought they would have more important things to worry about but I had to get my wife to come post Bail. I Learned my lesson....first choice is not to get a ticket, but if I do, Pay it right away.

Comment

Working...
                      X