Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People criticizing Floyd fighting McGregor yet have NO problem with Pacquiao/Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has no problem with Pac fighting Horn? A couple of ******s on this site?

Obviously both of these fights suck and are nothing but fast money grabs for two aging fighters. Get your head out of your ass, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
      The same people who say Floyd is tarnishing the sport by facing McGregor seem to have no issue with Pac facing Horn, they CELEBRATE the MULTITUDE of BUMS that G-String has faced throughout his career... Yet when a fight that is the very definition of EASY MONEY comes up, the same people come out in droves to cry about Floyd.

This whole saga has proven that Floyd is a BUSINESS GENIUS. People claimed he's not a great businessman, but look how much he's about to generate for toying that clown? He may even eclipse what he generated against Pac.

It seems like y'all only have an issue when fighters on the "coincidental list" make easy bread.

Shut up. Nobody's saying the Horn fight is great or G-String's bum tour was spectacular.

Gay/McGregor, Pac/Horn and G-String's bum defenses all sucked.

Comment

people have no problems with pac vs horn??????

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Does anyone believe that any current fighter wouldn't box an MMA fighter for $100 mil+?

I think every one of them would.

But lets shit on Mayweather for taking a fight anyone would. Why? Because he's not likeable.
          double standard. so give floyd a pass just because it will make him good money?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            double standard. so give floyd a pass just because it will make him good money?
            Why would he need a pass for making the biggest (which also means most wanted, despite boxing fans claims) fight possible? That should be EXPECTED from any fighter. This is PRIZE fighting.

Comment

PAC would fight Floyd in a Filipino heartbeat.
              So yes Floyd will get the worse end of any criticusm

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                PAC would fight Floyd in a Filipino heartbeat.
                So yes Floyd will get the worse end of any criticusm
                Crawford would fight Pacquiao, **** any WW would fight Pacquiao in a heartbeat, he chose Jeff Horn. Not because of money (he'd make more fighting Khan in England for example), but because it's the easiest option.

Comment

I'm not sure anyone is praising the Pacquiao fight. No ones even talking about it due to lack of interest. Or if it has been talked about, it's be trashed on.

IMO it's not even comparable to the McGregor/Mayweather fight though. One is a huge miss-match between two boxers, the other is a circus act/exhibition type fight were one of the competitors isn't even a boxer.

There's lots of poor boxing fights out there, but you can't compare them to a boxing match between a boxer and a MMA fighter.
                  I mean Horn is muck, but he would box McGregors head off.

From a boxing fans point of view, i've got no time at all for Mayweather Vs McGregor. In fact it makes me cringe.
                  But from Mayweather and McGregor's point of view, i can see why they would do it. It would sell well and they would make a ton of cash. Mayweather's going to win, so there's no risk for him, and McGregor career isn't going to be damaged too much from losing in a boxing match. It's a pretty sweet deal for them both all said and done.

Comment

What's this? Floyd's "fighting" another WWE match?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Why would he need a pass for making the biggest (which also means most wanted, despite boxing fans claims) fight possible? That should be EXPECTED from any fighter. This is PRIZE fighting.
                      why criticized other fighters for doing the same then?

Comment

Working...
                      X