Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Nacho try and make every boxer he teaches into a Marquez 2.0?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    They are trained to fight like Floyd but they just don't have the skills. Just look at the Pad work it's all the same on everyone
    where the shoulder roll at for ricky when he fought manny? they're not trained to fight like floyd. they might have the same training techniques (start off with pad work, then speed bag, etc.) but for sure they're not telling their fighters to fight like floyd. they dont even show any resemble close to floyd's style lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      where the shoulder roll at for ricky when he fought manny? they're not trained to fight like floyd. they might have the same training techniques (start off with pad work, then speed bag, etc.) but for sure they're not telling their fighters to fight like floyd. they dont even show any resemble close to floyd's style lol!!!
      Dude u think fighters aside from broner and berto want to mimick another fighter? U take the style and make it ur own... if I'm an expert at defense and I'm winning I'm not going switch up and teach offense just cuz u can't follow my style... unless ur into that jack of all trades master of none type...

Comment

Working...
      X