No announcement yet.

hectari sinks to a new low. Makes love to his hoover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] hectari sinks to a new low. Makes love to his hoover

hectari wtf man? Dude don't be too down about your girl leaving you. Just build up some confidence and get over those G.I Joe toys being stolen.

Looool
    hectari

Shots fired

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

hectari wtf man? Dude don't be too down about your girl leaving you. Just build up some confidence and get over those G.I Joe toys being stolen.

OP just jealous his little Asian penis is too small for any vacuum cleaner and that white men are ****ing all his female relatives.

edit: White men probably ****ing all his male relatives up the ass as well.
      Last edited by Xoo; 05-07-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Ain't Hectari a Chino too? Enough with this yellow on yellow crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
          Ain't Hectari a Chino too? Enough with this yellow on yellow crime.
          Lmaaaaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            OP just jealous his little Asian penis is too small for any vacuum cleaner and that white men are ****ing all his female relatives.

edit: White men probably ****ing all his male relatives up the ass as well.
            You admitted to having a 2 inch micropenis

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              You admitted to having a 2 inch micropenis
              It's 1.5 inches you ****ing dork and that don't change the fact that Asian girls luv white dick. Now go to your room and go play with your little wee wee.

Comment

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I have to say shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I have to say shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    It's 1.5 inches you ****ing dork and that don't change the fact that Asian girls luv white dick. Now go to your room and go play with your little wee wee.
                    I'm pretty sure girls of all races would enjoy my slightly above average wang over your tiny 1.5 inch, erectile dysfunction having, MAGA hat wearing, alt-right ass. You remind me of those midlife crisis having white down low pedophiles that travel to Taiwan and Indonesia to pursue underage girls because you can't get any in the states. And you still have to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X