• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo spanks the hype job called GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Golovkin wins between rounds 2-5.
      Oh man, I think Golovkin would win more than 2 to 5 rounds! He might even KO Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Canelo is gonna rematch mayweather at 154.5 pounds and mayweather will put on another boxing masterpiece
        At this point in their careers Mayweather would get stomped out. Canelo has improved and Mayweather is an inactive old fighter.

Comment

• This is an older poll. I voted GGG by KO.

Canelo has improved a lot so I might change my prediction to GGG decision.

Comment

• GGG by decision...Canelo has improved a lot but he is still smaller than GGG, he still doesn't hit as hard, he still isn't as skilled, he still doesn't have the stamina and he still gets hit too much. The only major issue will be the judging but I think most people will be able to tell who won.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              I'd like to officially change my vote to Canelo by decision. Can't remember voting for the GGG KO.
              Just gonna quote this.

Comment

• Lol damn I already voted 2 years ago. Looks like I still feel the same way. Canelo decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Alvarez by KO/TKO:
                  AvoidDisaster, Bardock, bobo_bobo, BoxingIsGreat, Corizz, downklown, El Campesino, Golden, In Motion, Jbee310, Johnny2x2x, Liver_Shot, Mick6, onechance87, Picazo, PivotandRoll, robbietor

Alvarez by UD/SD/MD:
                  Agent Mulder, Caught Square, Cobra_, Easy Work., HenryXXX, icha, Jake19, jypehob, Mooshashi, MUFFBANDIT, niceyboo3, Redd Foxx, reneg_2, SouthPawHitman, VERDUGO, vfrrje

KO MX didn't vote; Kev didn't vote... Mr. Philadel, LarryXXX, New England, The Big Dunn Kev, Bigg Rigg, IMDAZED, ShoulderRoll, hitking, _original_, aboutfkntime, Cinci Champ, Isaac Clarke, SAN D13GO VILLAN, Dirk Diggler UK, MrRolltide91, fetta, SchoolTheseCats, SugarRaRobinson, aboutfkntime, T.M.T, nielon, Shadoww702... <<< All here, they didn't vote...
                  I guess I voted after November 2015. I just tried voting and it said I had already voted.

Comment

• No amount of stiffs amounts to the real deal. Gennady Golovkin is going to win by knockout. Not to worry, Saul Alvarez will be 60-2-1 in no time, with a load more no hopers on his resume and a few more paper titles. GBP will continue to make millions selling non-fights. Fair play to them for squeezing as much money as possible out of this beating.

Comment

• 12 rounds is an awful long time to stay out of the range of golovkin and if you lack footspeed and the ability to fight going backwards that will only end in one result.
                      Golovkin will be in canelos face all night and will break him down by the 9th and 10th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X