Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Will Head To Big Bear on April 29, Then Oxnard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Only "******ed" thing is low key trying to undermine your own stablemate's camp with throwaway female comments. That's like when you dump a girl and she still wants you but hates you at the same time, so whenever you walk by she says some thing lowkey that only you will understand to try to make you feel like ****. That dude is talking about doing some 100% female **** to his own stablemate. "Hey Sergey, I never liked your friends anyway, I only pretended to because I could tell it made you happy. Guess I was wrong about you. And you were never a good kisser. Now don't talk to me! Hey Sergey, Ward won the fight fight. Now don't talk to me! I don't even care anymore! Hey Sergey, who do you think is prettier, me or Angela? It doesn't matter, she would never go out with you anyway, and I wish I never did either! Hey Sergey, why did you tire in the first fight vs Ward?"

I mean come on bro, what he said he was going to do is straight female ****. You call me out but not him? Come on bro, come on. We may not agree on everything, but you know as well as I do, there is a code to these things, a code of respect and honor and being Men with a capital "M", and he is in the wrong on this one. We both know it, so it should be all of us in this thread calling him out for it, not just me.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        I'll be in Big Bear during that week. I'll make it a point to throw little reminders of their first fight so he can lose focus.

WAR WARD!!!!
        Don't get knocked out in the process

Comment

Hell yeah I'm going to go see him train in da nard

Comment

Killa Kov gunna put a hurting on Ward this time

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              That's 6 weeks + fightweek. Should be enough time.
              If you're already fight fit, sure. But Kovalev didn't look anywhere near fit

Comment

I doubt Kovalev is just sitting on the coach waiting until April 29th to start any kind of physical training. Lol. I'm sure he's working on things now. Camp in Big Bear starts April 29th. But I doubt he's just sitting around doing nothing until the 29th.

Comment

^^^ boxing logic be like

Comment

I got tired of sending Egis klimas and kathy duva info about NSCA coaches. It's the best thing you can do, if you think a strength conditioning coach that knows about functional anatomy, sports physiology, high-performance training for athletes can't improve his performance then you are dumb, kovalev had some guy that was just a normal personal trainer, coach "q".

Comment

Originally posted by mantistoboggan View Post
                      whats with all the white hate??? Are you mad that kovalev schooled your precious coward techically and put him on his @zz ? You probably never thought it would happen right ? or are you mad cuz killa kov is trolling the f out of coward these days.. Whats your beef ?
                      um im white myself but i dont care for cry baby russian sore losers....

Comment

Working...
                      X