Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Jacob's has no chin and will get brutally ktfo by GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Jacob's has no chin and will get brutally ktfo by GGG.

This is not an interesting fight, but people are getting sucked in by hype as usual.

It was just like GGG-Brook, Khan Canelo, Haye bellew and others.

People always be getting sucked in.

*********SSSHHHH***********thats what I think but I dont like ggg so Ill never give his bitch ass props*****SHHHHH****

GGG is a fu cking bum

Comment

Well he will be a step up so at least we get that

Comment

Alright, alright, youw Earl, how long are you going to be Tyrone Biggums? And why?

Comment

I'll give him that it's a step in the right direction, however...GayLoveKins management has done such an absolute horrible job making his fights that he hasn't made th rd money he would've being with a better promoter. Turning down 10 or 15 million for Canelo? Really, where does he think he'll make that? I expect to see GayLoveKin move to 168 after this, as I think he's going downhill quick making 160.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            *********SSSHHHH***********thats what I think but I dont like ggg so Ill never give his bitch ass props*****SHHHHH****

GGG is a fu cking bum
            Mikey is the overrated bum not GGG. GGG owns 3 of the 4 middleweight belts. How many belts does Mikey own? None.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post

GGG is a fu cking bum
              Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              I'll give him that it's a step in the right direction, however...GayLoveKins management has done such an absolute horrible job making his fights that he hasn't made th rd money he would've being with a better promoter. Turning down 10 or 15 million for Canelo? Really, where does he think he'll make that? I expect to see GayLoveKin move to 168 after this, as I think he's going downhill quick making 160.
              The offer was 10 million, not 15 million. Canelo would brobably get paid at least 30 to 40 million is ten million is a poor offer and was properly turned down. Make him a fair offer of a 60/40 split in Canelo's favor and GGG would probably accept it. GayLoveKins might be the stupidest nick name ever posted on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                This is not an interesting fight, but people are getting sucked in by hype as usual.

It was just like GGG-Brook, Khan Canelo, Haye bellew and others.

People always be getting sucked in.
                Jacobs is the 2nd best middleweight in the world and he is THE boxer GGG should be fighting. You are tearing Jacobs down now so if GGG beats him you can say GGG beat another poor fighter. Anybody who isn't either blind or stupid know Jacobs is a damn good fighter. He has KOed all 12 of his opponents since beating cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  The offer was 10 million, not 15 million. Canelo would brobably get paid at least 30 to 40 million is ten million is a poor offer and was properly turned down. Make him a fair offer of a 60/40 split in Canelo's favor and GGG would probably accept it. GayLoveKins might be the stupidest nick name ever posted on here.
                  ggg said 50/50 only

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Jacobs is the 2nd best middleweight in the world and he is THE boxer GGG should be fighting. You are tearing Jacobs down now so if GGG beats him you can say GGG beat another poor fighter. Anybody who isn't either blind or stupid know Jacobs is a damn good fighter. He has KOed all 12 of his opponents since beating cancer.
                    without a doubt jacobs reputation is gradually going down by the day on this site since it was announced. Was considered a really dangerous fighter, someone ggg was avoiding, before he signed the contract, nw hes just a fighter whos no better than what ggg has fought already and the pirog and mora fights are getting mentioneda lot. . Ive said it consistently that i think ggg will do a real job on jaccobs but for those who changed their mind on him once the fight was signed and are now degrading him, you are pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X