Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys on Steroids Before and After Pics, would you Take them if you had the chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
    Guy in the middle is AT LEAST 5 years older in the second pic though.
    I'd say 10 years for the 1st 2...and several for the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      the before or after?
      Both......

Comment

My friend takes steroids. He has an HGH gut lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          My friend takes steroids. He has an HGH gut lol.
          I know a guy at my gym that takes HGH. It's not in doses high enough to give him the GH gut, though. He's 55 and doesn't look a day over 40. And he's an absolute beast. He runs the HGH at whatever IU's for 6 months, and then the last 12 weeks runs a testosterone cycle with it.

Anything that has a side effect of "organ growth" is enough to scare me away.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Steroids help you recover from an extremely hard workout that you would not be able to recover from otherwise...but they are not a substitute for that extremely hard workout. You won't end up looking like those guys in those pics unless you actually do and stick with those type of workouts. If you're not pushing yourself to train at a level where you actually need steroids to continue doing so...then what is the point? It won't do much unless you create a body-state which requires you to grow muscle and strength at an enhanced level. If you don't realize that then you probably don't train hard enough to need or benefit from.

If you train at a level that say after 6 weeks or so you literally feel sick and exhausted...steroids would allow you to recover without breaking down like that and allow you to train even harder...so you would get bigger and stronger as a result. But in the end it's all about hard work and your dedication to that. And unless you have already pushed yourself as much and far as you can without any PED's...it's just plain stupid and a waste to consider taking anything that you really don't need or benefit from to any great degree.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              I know a guy at my gym that takes HGH. It's not in doses high enough to give him the GH gut, though. He's 55 and doesn't look a day over 40. And he's an absolute beast. He runs the HGH at whatever IU's for 6 months, and then the last 12 weeks runs a testosterone cycle with it.

Anything that has a side effect of "organ growth" is enough to scare me away.
              Yeah man screw that steroids are scary to me.

Comment

looks like people who worked out..grew up and got bigger

Comment

Yeah man screw that steroids are scary to me.
                  A testosterone based steroid cycle doesn't scare me at all. Most people could run a 12 week cycle and probably never experience a side effect.

Thing is, most people also don't work out near hard enough to actually reap the rewards of doing it. You'll make some gains, sure. And if you run PCT right, you might even keep some of them. But the guys in the OP are on a lot more than just a test based cycle. They probably do a crazy amount of test/tren, with an unhealthy dosage of some kind of oral.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    A testosterone based steroid cycle doesn't scare me at all. Most people could run a 12 week cycle and probably never experience a side effect.

Thing is, most people also don't work out near hard enough to actually reap the rewards of doing it. You'll make some gains, sure. And if you run PCT right, you might even keep some of them. But the guys in the OP are on a lot more than just a test based cycle. They probably do a crazy amount of test/tren, with an unhealthy dosage of some kind of oral.
                    Those guys look ridiculous. I would consider a test cycle if I ever work out again in my life

Comment

Those guys look ridiculous. I would consider a test cycle if I ever work out again in my life

Well, you're going to want to build a solid foundation to work with before jumping in and running a cycle.

Comment

Working...
                      X