No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
    Even if he was a superior boxer Wlad has superior power, hence the reason 90 percent of the boxing world picked him in the first fight, and the same reason it is now viewed as a fifty fifty fight right now.
    Technically we really don't know that. We do know that Vlad is a big puncher. But how can we know the extent of Fury's power when he has stopped a similar amount of opponents drawing from the same talent pool? What if Fury stops Wilder and or someone else similar? it would not be abhorrant considering what he has done in the division when we consider actual statistics. In fact, if we consider the series of shots when Vlad went spastic, Fury rocked Vlad with a big punch, thats an empirically validated fact, based on footage and not beliefs. So again, h0w can anyone say that Vlad has superior power to Fury?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      You see this moron above me who isn't worth quoting?

No way does Tyson Fury have enough power to knock Klitschko out!

He just simply isn't a very powerful guy at all for his size.

Now let us suppose he did set his feet and all that right to get more power, he would no longer have any of the mobility at all to fight Wlad properly would he!

This KidDynamite is simply a joke and does Tyson Fury damage, not good!
      Sorry Junior the footage shows otherwise and kid dynamite gets green K for that post. Fury does indeed not set his feet to remain elusive and, when he chooses to showed he can rock Vlad. its already been shown Vlad was rocked...You see if you understood anythng about boxing you would know that there is nothing stopping a fighter from setting the feet to get more power when the situation dictates. in your incorrect analysis you see it as an "either/or" situation where Fury cannot set his feet because he is mainly fighting elusively, and, off his back leg, I may add.

Fury has the skills to plant and fire, otherwise he would not have such a stoppage percentage. Now if you want to concede that this is a weak division that makes the guys easy to stop....thats true, but according to your stupid theory these men are the pinicle of heavyweight godliness! So which one is it? Or, is Vlad fighting the truly evolved heavyweights? and the guys that Fury fights are they...the old time nut bags?

See you can't win can you Junior? Check Mate and match....stay out of history or i might sig this post to see how you just put yourself in an unwinnable position!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Technically we really don't know that. We do know that Vlad is a big puncher. But how can we know the extent of Fury's power when he has stopped a similar amount of opponents drawing from the same talent pool? What if Fury stops Wilder and or someone else similar? it would not be abhorrant considering what he has done in the division when we consider actual statistics. In fact, if we consider the series of shots when Vlad went spastic, Fury rocked Vlad with a big punch, thats an empirically validated fact, based on footage and not beliefs. So again, h0w can anyone say that Vlad has superior power to Fury?
        Fury isn't a big puncher, watching his fights you would know that.

Comment

Even if he was a superior boxer Wlad has superior power, hence the reason 90 percent of the boxing world picked him in the first fight, and the same reason it is now viewed as a fifty fifty fight right now.
          And that means what exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            And that means what exactly?
            It means listening to somebody claim Fury has more power than Wlad is hilarious.

I'm going to poll with this in a thread and referencing these posts by Billy.

Comment

It means listening to somebody claim Fury has more power than Wlad is hilarious.

I'm going to poll with this in a thread and referencing these posts by Billy.
              lol ok. Haven't been following this thread these last couple of weeks.

Fury obviously doesn't have Wlad power. No reason to discuss that at all. He does have underrated power, we have seen in the past how he can use it when he needs to i.e. vs Cunningham, but in no way does he hit as hard or as explosive as Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                lol ok. Haven't been following this thread these last couple of weeks.

Fury obviously doesn't have Wlad power. No reason to discuss that at all. He does have underrated power, we have seen in the past how he can use it when he needs to i.e. vs Cunningham, but in no way does he hit as hard or as explosive as Wlad.
                Help a Billy out, poll is up.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post16351235

Comment

no way is a rematch 50/50. fury dominated wlad and wlad isnt going to get young all of a sudden in the rematch. wlads reflexes and ability to pull the trigger are gone. saw some evidence of that in the jennings fight and it got even worse in his fight with fury. I think fury will shut him out or stop him in a rematch. wlad is shot to bits and needs to retire. he clearly doesnt have it anymore and this is coming from a fan of his. cant belieive how dreadful he looked in that fury fight and fury did leave him some openings at times

Comment

• I am starting to learn all about this Bill character..

I learned Fury is comparably powered to Wladimir Klitschko..

And I learned Fury has fought comparable opposition to Klitschko as well.

GTFOOH!

You know I don't give a F really if you constantly troll me or not Bill to be honest!

And the reason I choose to mostly dismiss you more often than not is simply because I KNOW that basically nobody who isn't a total nut bag would put any stock in anything you have to say whatsoever!

Take the 2 points you just mentioned above.. THAT is enough for most non nut bags to go "WTF" and skim straight past your posts from there on!

You opinions and views on me and on boxing appeal to nut bag afficionado's mainly!

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                      no way is a rematch 50/50. fury dominated wlad and wlad isnt going to get young all of a sudden in the rematch. wlads reflexes and ability to pull the trigger are gone. saw some evidence of that in the jennings fight and it got even worse in his fight with fury. I think fury will shut him out or stop him in a rematch. wlad is shot to bits and needs to retire. he clearly doesnt have it anymore and this is coming from a fan of his. cant belieive how dreadful he looked in that fury fight and fury did leave him some openings at times
                      So Wlad is shot even though he was competitive in every round ? Are we doing this to undermine Fury's win, or is there something I am missing, what if Wlad wins the rematch, is he suddenly un-shot thereafter, I'm lost in all this.

To me a shot fighter is completely done, when I saw the fight last month I had Wlad a close but clear second, and clearly head and shoulders above the other campaigners at the weight. If he had been knocked out and his performance been that lacklustre I would be open to discuss the notion Wlad is shot but I refuse to acknowledge he is shot.

What happens should Wlad lose again but go on and defeat Glazkov and wilder unifying the IBF and WBC belts ? However remote you feel this as a possibility if it was to happen would you still feel he was 'shot'.

I'd like to remind you at this point Wlad only recently signed a five fight extension, he currently holds an exceptionally high ranking with the boxing organisations and by my reckoning is far from finished, even in the event Fury wins again, which IMO I don't believe will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X