No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Vows: I'll Put Klitschko To Bed in The Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
    Okay I'll admit I know absolutely nothing about Fury.

So someone please tell me is this guy David Haye 2.0? A guy who talks mad S!!T before the fight then gets his A$$ KICKED in the ring?

Haye got his as kicked? i remeber that fight differently. I saw to men who took no risks and were afraid of each others power, while Wlad landed slightly more than Haye. If anything, haye showed good movement and defense but at the end but both fighters seemed to be scared of each other. BOTH guys fought like *******. Thats not what i would call an A$$-kicking!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Haye got his as kicked? i remeber that fight differently. I saw to men who took no risks and were afraid of each others power, while Wlad landed slightly more than Haye. If anything, haye showed good movement and defense but at the end but both fighters seemed to be scared of each other. BOTH guys fought like *******. Thats not what i would call an A$$-kicking!
      Haye was the one that fought scared and ran most of the night. He did get his ass kicked by the jab. He didn't win more than a few rounds at best and would have been stopped if he would have engaged more

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        Haye was the one that fought scared and ran most of the night. He did get his ass kicked by the jab. He didn't win more than a few rounds at best and would have been stopped if he would have engaged more
        Wlad fought very wary, otherwise he would have applied more pressure and let more right hands go. Instead, he was content to often paw with the jab and just keep Haye 'contained'. There was no devil or meanness to Wlad's performance. He fought as though he was afraid himself of being knocked out at any moment. A complete lack of assertiveness throughout, against a guy who had taunted him for years. Kinda reminded me of Lewis-Holyfield 1 at times, although Lewis' performance was better as his jab was more forceful and he actually let go a few hard combinations.

Comment

What would England do if Fluff Fury KO'd Wlad

The Britties being such a reserved stuffy boring obnoxious people would go berserk over a Fury KO of the Champion Wlad. But the weak creme filled soft lopsided bowling pin shaped Fluff Fury would have a hard time putting a child to bed. Fury has a hard time brushing his tooth let alone thinking of a KO of a dominant champion. It will be Fluff Fury sitting alone on his bathroom throne regally only come Sunday. It's the british way of the Loo.

Comment

Hope Fury stays true to his word and doesn't fight scared. I'm rooting for the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              Fury showing some speed and movement. Will he try to outbox Wlad?
              Fury will bully Wlad to a corner and maul him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Haye got his as kicked? i remeber that fight differently.
                118-108 = ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                  118-108 = ass kicked.
                  Hi Elroy.

Comment

Working...
                  X