No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: Frampton vs. Quigg Close For February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn: Frampton vs. Quigg Close For February

Hearn has a meeting tomorrow with Frampton's people to talk about a possible fight in February.

Looks like he's been backed into a corner slightly by Donaire's acceptance of the Quigg fight.

Says if the Frampton fight doesn't come off, they'll fight Donaire in February instead.

It's about time

Comment

I think he loses to both, it's a shame as I was actually looking forward to Donaire icing Quigg.

Comment

Here's the interview

Comment

Hearn apparently offered Frampton a 55-45 split.

Frampton has always maintained 60-40 which is actually generous to Quigg.

Unless Hearn swallows his ego, the fight won't happen and Quigg will be fighting a bum in December.

Comment

Frampton confirms that the fight is closer than its ever been to getting made.

Comment

60-40 is definitely generous to Quigg.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Hearn apparently offered Frampton a 55-45 split.

Frampton has always maintained 60-40 which is actually generous to Quigg.

Unless Hearn swallows his ego, the fight won't happen and Quigg will be fighting a bum in December.
                at this point i'd just like to see frampton call their bluff. think of it as an investment

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  at this point i'd just like to see frampton call their bluff. think of it as an investment
                  Looks like Hearn/Quigg are the ones having to back down in the negotiations.

Comment

Frampton is just too good in ever aspect. Quigg beats him for size though so that may be a problem down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                    X