Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd's stepping on Broners toes or helping him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Khan doesnt get the Floyd fight, he should fight Broner or Porter

Comment

Floyds an oppertunist. He should fight Lara at 154. If he going to fight at 147 (which he shouldn't) than fight Thurman even though he a year away from challenging Floyd as he still a bit to raw.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        If Khan doesnt get the Floyd fight, he should fight Broner or Porter
        Khan vs Ab would be good. I don't like Maidana fighting Floyd instead of Broner though. AB should get to get his belt back. Maybe Floyd will vacate it for him to pick back up lol

Comment

I've wondered about this too - btw...where is that written rematch clause Broner supposedly had?

whose responsibility is it to now white-out the rematch clause that was written in pen after the fight was over? lol

anywayy, the cut throat view for me is that well... 100's of Broner's have fallen to the wayside while Floyd has been doing this. I can't think of a reason why he should care about him anymore than other countless fighters he's come across or mentored on the side. It doesn't seem to me that Broner has listened to a damn word Mayweather has ever told him. So, seeing as this opportunity of Maidana has fallen into his lap, he does have a chance to X out Broner as a legit challenger in the future. I really dont know if Floyd is like that though...?

we all know Adrien needs Marcos' permission to leave his room and continue his career in the way he wanted to before he lost.

I say he's stepping on his toes....

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            I've wondered about this too - btw...where is that written rematch clause Broner supposedly had?

whose responsibility is it to now white-out the rematch clause that was written in pen after the fight was over? lol

anywayy, the cut throat view for me is that well... 100's of Broner's have fallen to the wayside while Floyd has been doing this. I can't think of a reason why he should care about him anymore than other countless fighters he's come across or mentored on the side. It doesn't seem to me that Broner has listened to a damn word Mayweather has ever told him. So, seeing as this opportunity of Maidana has fallen into his lap, he does have a chance to X out Broner as a legit challenger in the future. I really dont know if Floyd is like that though...?

we all know Adrien needs Marcos' permission to leave his room and continue his career in the way he wanted to before he lost.

I say he's stepping on his toes....
            Floyd just may be using this as a tactic to justify a fight with Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
              Do you guys think its messed up Floyd might possible fight Maidana? This could be Broner's big return if he can beat Maidana in a rematch. Floyd may also be doing Broner a favor because he may get beat again. It sounded like Broner legitimately wanted the rematch though.
              Floyd fighting Maidana has no bearing on the broner rematch other than it will happen later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                earned the fight by beating bum ass broner?

lmao
                Bum ass Broner had belts in three divisions and was supposed to be the one to take Floyd's place when he retired, not to mention the fact that every box analist have no chance to Maidana. I will admit to be surprised by the breating Broner took without going KO. Maybe not the best thing for him, but surprised none the less.

Comment

Working...
                X