No announcement yet.

This version of sugar shane mosley beats pac and mayweather@147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    He beats both possibly stops them also IMO..........do you agree?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCVlVFPDREw
    I think you got a little too excited over watching that video. It is very exciting to watch, but that is a faded De La Hoya. He always fades late in the fight. Pac and May will always be better. And also, I think there's reason to believe Mosley was on PED's back then, but can't remember if it was during this time.

Comment

No shame in losing to that Mosley. He was tremendous. I dont think many beat that Shane...none of the current era thats for sure... Shane was faster than both and probably hit harder... Does anyone really in their heart of hearts believe Pac would win a single exchange against that Mosley? Floyd wouldnt have survived the 2nd...

Comment

IDK about Pac but Floyd is just a very bad matchup for Shane. Maybe at LW before Floyd grew into the weight but if Floyd grows into any weight class then he's just better than Shane against others and head to head. I always tell people to watch the Wise fight. Just watch the first couple of minutes right here. This is the very fight before the Oscar fight. Just look at Shane's style. Its just like Senior said. He's too jittery. Too many wasted movements. Floyd would always time that and eat it up.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          No shame in losing to that Mosley. He was tremendous. I dont think many beat that Shane...none of the current era thats for sure... Shane was faster than both and probably hit harder... Does anyone really in their heart of hearts believe Pac would win a single exchange against that Mosley? Floyd wouldnt have survived the 2nd...

Yes, absolutely.

Comment

I absolutely agree, Both Winky and Vernon would have destroyed all of the above as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Yes, absolutely.
              Based off the many slicker, faster, younger and harder punchers Pac has fought that were similar to Shane? >__>...

And Devils, there's a reason only Shane stepped up against them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                I absolutely agree, Both Winky and Vernon would have destroyed all of the above as well.
                no way Forrest beats Floyd. Winky maybe but thats still only due to being naturally much bigger. He's not on his level in a P4P sense

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  Based off the many slicker, faster, younger and harder punchers Pac has fought that were similar to Shane? >__>...

And Devils, there's a reason only Shane stepped up against them both.
                  Mosley wasn't slick. Oscar won exchanges. Far lesser fighters than Pac won exchanges. Pac throws just as fast and is very unpredictable in the middle of a firefight.

Mosley's a brawler. He was never slick, or smart, or hard to hit. I'm not saying Pac destroys him, but I would feel good picking Pac in that fight. To act like Mosley was ever as good a fighter as prime Pac or Mayweather is vastly overrating him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Mosley wasn't slick. Oscar won exchanges. Far lesser fighters than Pac won exchanges. Pac throws just as fast and is very unpredictable in the middle of a firefight.

Mosley's a brawler. He was never slick, or smart, or hard to hit. I'm not saying Pac destroys him, but I would feel good picking Pac in that fight. To act like Mosley was ever as good a fighter as prime Pac or Mayweather is vastly overrating him.
                    To say a prime mosley wasn't as good a may and pac in their prime is vastly underrating him.....

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      I think you got a little too excited over watching that video. It is very exciting to watch, but that is a faded De La Hoya. He always fades late in the fight. Pac and May will always be better. And also, I think there's reason to believe Mosley was on PED's back then, but can't remember if it was during this time.
                      That may be so but that was still a prime or very close to prime golden boy....and after taking heat during the course of that fight i'm sure he had no choice but to fade lol

Comment

Working...
                      X