Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Mayweather Beat Guerrero If He Were To Be Trained By Jeff May. ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    a year layoff? you mean the same one he always takes? and why do you believe he will fight in september, cause his promoter Golden Boy reserved the date??

isn't floyd the same guy that said he will fight 5 more times against 'non strong champions' (with guerrero being #1 i guess )??

isn't he also the guy that says it takes 6 months to hype up/build his own PPV?

but you are right, im not demanding this cherrypick of a fight either, but i'll definitely watch it on stream.
    Well he had a valid excuse this time..you know he went to jail.....if you dont like the fight dont watch it simple as that...you seem like you just wanna hate floyd and broner any way..most likely you are some p@ctards alt or new profile..look at your sig"rees 5'3" we have weight classes not height classes man...rees was a former champ at 140 and is a top 10 ww..dont know what you are looking for in this sport besides hating...you support manny and he hasnt fought a top 10 fighter in his divisions in years

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Well he had a valid excuse this time..
      im aware that he went to prison, but you said he went on a year long "layoff" when it's not a layoff. he always does that.

Comment

so you're admitting the ww division in it's current state is garbage and admitting that floyd is fighting a guy who went to war (not really, but was tagged easily) with a hypejob berto who got smacked around like a dog who is completely garbage without steroids anyway? thats who floyd is fighting? damn
        It has nothing to do with the WW's being bad. It has everything to do with Floyd being that good. Take Floyd out of the picture and the welters start to look better. He raised the bar for all fighters since 2000.

a year layoff? you mean the same one he always takes? and why do you believe he will fight in september, cause his promoter Golden Boy reserved the date??

isn't floyd the same guy that said he will fight 5 more times against 'non strong champions' (with guerrero being #1 i guess )??

isn't he also the guy that says it takes 6 months to hype up/build his own PPV?

but you are right, im not demanding this cherrypick of a fight either, but i'll definitely watch it on stream.
        Name the WW he should fight instead and it validates your "cherrypick" theory.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          It has nothing to do with the WW's being bad. It has everything to do with Floyd being that good. Take Floyd out of the picture and the welters start to look better. He raised the bar for all fighters since 2000.

Name the WW he should fight instead and it validates your "cherrypick" theory.
          wait, why exactly does it have to be a ww again? his last fight was at sww, where he holds titles. canelo, trout, even martinez are waiting for him there. he fights people at their best weight

Comment

Floyd could be trained by me and still win, it's a miss match and fight I don't care to see

Comment

wait, why exactly does it have to be a ww again? his last fight was at sww, where he holds titles. canelo, trout, even martinez are waiting for him there. he fights people at their best weight
              It has everything to do with it. He's fight a now legit ww for the ww title right. Its his natural weight class. Would you have argued if PAC dropped back down after he beat Margarito? Nope. It would be "Manny's great, mission accomplished". My bad he did drop back to ww and fought a beaten Shane Mosley. Imagine that.

Comment

Watch, the Ghost will be surprisingly competitive. Not saying he'll get the decision. But The world will be nervous as hell as the scorecards are being read.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Watch, the Ghost will be surprisingly competitive. Not saying he'll get the decision. But The world will be nervous as hell as the scorecards are being read.
                  Should they fight, you could see another cotto/floyd where floyd wins comfortably but the rounds and fight are closer than the final scorecards indicate.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Should they fight, you could see another cotto/floyd where floyd wins comfortably but the rounds and fight are closer than the final scorecards indicate.
                    His hands are to slow and telegraphed. unless Floyd pulls a stupo and fights forehead to forehead I dont see it being as competitive. Hell, the more I watch the fight with Cotto the less competitive it really looks.

Comment

Working...
                    X