No announcement yet.

JDS vs Cain 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    It was still an exciting fight, I just didn't like the outcome. JDS should have way more in the gas tank than that. I guess the first punch really hurt him bad enough.
    Yeah, I don't know what these guys are talking about, the fight was awesome. Though I do agree that it sucks that Cain didn't finish him, he was so damn tired compared to his other fights. Santos is lucky that Cain is not a power puncher. Santos is one tough dude though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
      It's gonna be Velasquez V Overeem next and Overeem's gas tank isn't noteworthy either so if Cain can withstand the initial onslaught, the win's his
      I agree about the bought, but they were suggesting that Werdum is next. Would make sense because Overeem is fighting Big Foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Likely Werdum next. Wouldn't give him a chance against JDS but Cain leaves a lot of openings... Cain may want to keep it standing.
        Overall, this was a really weak fight and makes me appreciate the sad HW scene in boxing. At least Vitali and Wlad finish fights...
        Cain and Santos finish their fights when they fight bums as well, so whats your point?

Comment

I was surprised ... Cain Landed some shots in the opening rounds & JDS didn't recover until the beginning of the 4th round, it was a dominant performance by Velasquez

Likely Werdum next. Wouldn't give him a chance against JDS but Cain leaves a lot of openings... Cain may want to keep it standing.
          Overall, this was a really weak fight and makes me appreciate the sad HW scene in boxing. At least Vitali and Wlad finish fights...
          for the most part we're all boxing fans on this forum ... if you really dislike mma that much and think this fight is pathetic and the worst striking you've ever seen ... just don't watch it

Comment

I agree about the bought, but they were suggesting that Werdum is next. Would make sense because Overeem is fighting Big Foot.
            Are you serious? That **** makes no sense. Cain vs Overeem should be the next big fight once Overeem destroys Big Foot.

Comment

That was like watching two fat men mud wrestle.

Comment

I'm shocked that Cain's striking was better than Dos Santo's, Cain was popping him with that hard jab all night and landed big shots.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  ... if you really dislike mma that much and think this fight is pathetic and the worst striking you've ever seen ... just don't watch it
                  My background is MMA (BJJ, MT) and I've only been boxing a couple years so you go on with your chastising and "lol"s.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    That was like watching two fat men mud wrestle.
                    Hey man, show some respect. These guys could clean out the heavyweight division in boxing in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post
                      Are you serious? That **** makes no sense. Cain vs Overeem should be the next big fight once Overeem destroys Big Foot.
                      Yea, it was on the MMA news sites this week. Makes no sense. And, they're probably giving Melendes an immediate title match, which is equally funked.

Comment

Working...
                      X