No announcement yet.

Wilder was losing to Ortiz until the KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder was losing to Ortiz until the KO

So can we apply this same logic to Joshua vs Povetkin also? Or is this criticism only applicable to Wilder?

I think most people had Povetkin up 4 rounds to 2.

AJ has the whole of the UK behind him though

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      So can we apply this same logic to Joshua vs Povetkin also? Or is this criticism only applicable to Wilder?

Don't stoop to their level. Wilder won and Joshua won. Let them live with the fact that Joshua is a true coward and they're trying to get Wilder to agree to a contract right now. This has to be the most despicable cowardly act that I've ever seen from a fighter and promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

Ortiz beating his ass and he looks like he is in his mid 40's , i think his billed age is not real.

Comment

The only criticism I have on the Ortiz ordeal is that Wilder was saved by the ref and then KO' him with rabbit punches

Comment

Wilder was in a lot worse shape with Ortiz. And Povetkin and Ortiz are pretty similar calibre fighters.

Comment

I’m the biggest aj critic on here but he was clearly winning that fight he took over in the 3rd after dropping the first two, cleanly won 3-6 anyone who disagrees can’t score rounds.

Comment

Povetkin was ahead but it wasn't like AJ was in any trouble or was way behind.

Joshua was being outworked is all.

The real problem is that this is the second straight fight where AJ has looked like far less than the best Heavyweight in the world.

Comment

Wilder vs Fury

Joshua vs Ortiz

Let’s get it on,

Let Whyte fight Breazeale

Joyce fight Chisora or Whyte/Chisora 2

Or Breazeale/Joyce

All these fights make sense and let the upcoming guys fight cans and fellow contenders to iron the wrinkles on their game!

Why aren’t AJ fans clamoring him to fight Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    The only criticism I have on the Ortiz ordeal is that Wilder was saved by the ref and then KO' him with rabbit punches
                    What about the 2nd round missed knock down and no rabbit punches were landed liar? Lol. What about the busted nose in round 1 and looking terrible before the old guy got tired...and the asking of a fighter to sign a contract half a year away before he wins his next fight? That's the only criticism I have of Joshua's ****** ass. Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X