Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What teenage boy didn't try to rape a girl in high school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What teenage boy didn't try to rape a girl in high school?

But in the grand scheme of things, my goodness, there was no intercourse. There was maybe a touch. Really? Thirty-six years later she’s still stuck on that, had it happened?” Irina Villarino added.

“I mean, we’re talking about a 15-year-old girl, which I respect. I’m a woman. I respect. But we’re talking about a 17-year-old boy in high school with testosterone running high. Tell me, what boy hasn’t done this in high school?” Gina Sosa asked.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...e-of-kavanaugh
    Yes
    13.04%
    No
    86.96%

All trying to protect a sex offender.

Comment

That statement is ludicrous to say the least. But should he be judged based on what happened when was 17, no

I opine with that Kristen Powers lady, if that is true and he had lied about it then he shouldn't be a Supreme Court Judge because they are held to a higher standard than others in a society.

Comment

LOL first of all he didnt try and rape anyone. Second, her story is pure BS. Everyone of her "friends" said it didnt happen. Shoot some even said they never attended a party with her. The lady is a fool and these ladies see right through it.

Comment

CNN is well known for staging
          Fake news

Comment

I’d imagine lots of guys never attempted to rape someone or be Uber aggressive for sex. I’m one of them.

This whole thing though is fishy AF. Why come out now? It just doesn’t add up to me.

Comment

Very eye-opening perspective they offer. Who hasn't pinned a girl down and tried to take off her clothes? We can't judge Kavanaugh for something we all did when we were young.

Boys will be boys

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                That statement is ludicrous to say the least. But should he be judged based on what happened when was 17, no

I opine with that Kristen Powers lady, if that is true and he had lied about it then he shouldn't be a Supreme Court Judge because they are held to a higher standard than others in a society.

How many girls did you try and rape at 17 or any age?

Comment

Kavanaugh has calendars from summer 1982 that he plans to give the Senate that don't show a party that matches Blasey Ford's description, according to someone working for his confirmation. Calendars can't prove it didn't happen but his team will argue there is no corroboration.

The calendars show he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or with his parents and they detail basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and so forth. A few parties are mentioned but include names of people other than those identified by Blasey Ford.
                  The kits just keep coming. Her friends wont back her up now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                    How many girls did you try and rape at 17 or any age?
                    Again for the slow people, he didnt try and rape anyone. She never said he did either.

Comment

Working...
                    X