No announcement yet.

Linares doesnt have a single good win on his resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always said this too.

It's funny, if you ever watched the Sky Sports coverage of the Crolla fights, they were saying Linares is a top p4p fighter and one of the best in the world. I was absolutely baffled when they kept saying that. Then loads of people here in the UK who watched it started to also say it, because Sky did. It was all very strange. obviously they're just trying to build and hype their show and make Crolla look better whether he won or lost but still...it's a kind of insulting the intelligence of people that actually have a bit of boxing knowledge to say Linares is one of the top p4p in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      I've always said this too.

It's funny, if you ever watched the Sky Sports coverage of the Crolla fights, they were saying Linares is a top p4p fighter and one of the best in the world. I was absolutely baffled when they kept saying that. Then loads of people here in the UK who watched it started to also say it, because Sky did. It was all very strange. obviously they're just trying to build and hype their show and make Crolla look better whether he won or lost but still...it's a kind of insulting the intelligence of people that actually have a bit of boxing knowledge to say Linares is one of the top p4p in the world.
      Yea and not just UK fans, seems like boxing fans in general really rate Linares. Im thinking this dude got beat even when he didnt step up.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Walters is a bum and Russel jr is a can and was too green I guess (while Loma was super experienced for his 3rd pro fight)
        What are you talking about? Lomachenko was in his prime and was at his peak during the Salido fight. *Sarcasm lol, the logic of some people truly.

Comment

the fact he had a close fight with anthony crolla would prove to me he is nothing special, crolla is ****e

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
            This guy literally hasnt beaten a B- fighter his whole career and considering hes been lightweight champion for 4 years is pathetic
            Only guy who was decent and in their prime was Antonio Demarco and Linares got TKO'd

Id say Linares is the most overrated boxer today, he shouldnt even be a title holder and his resume makes Adrien Broners look like a ATG.

He is a manufactured champion, nothing more
            agree 100 percent and i said it the other day, hes the most overrated boxer on the forum. hes fortunate that his weight division has been weak as hell, beating mitchell and crolla really isnt much. i think he;ll lose pretty badly tonight against someone who is considerably smaller than him

Comment

A good hater can make any boxer look bad. The good Eastern European haters say Loma and GGG don 't have any good wins either. If his resume was that bad nobody would be excited about his fight with Loma but lots of fans are excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Loma has no good wins either. Rigo was way smaller and like 40 years old.

Jason Sosa was a pizza chef.
                Rigo was also the guy who was supposed to be Loma's stylistic hypocrite, had never lost, and was coming of consecutive impressive wins. Was also ranked in the top 3 PFP..

How you stated it is pure slander

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Loma has no good wins either. Rigo was way smaller and like 40 years old.

Jason Sosa was a pizza chef.
                  Oh give me a break... now rigo was old? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    agree 100 percent and i said it the other day, hes the most overrated boxer on the forum. hes fortunate that his weight division has been weak as hell, beating mitchell and crolla really isnt much. i think he;ll lose pretty badly tonight against someone who is considerably smaller than him
                    WOW! Oddly enough, so has golovkin!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      WOW! Oddly enough, so has golovkin!
                      hes never got his arse handed to him by someone of the level of demarco though lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X