Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Who would have won if Usyk moved up to HW a few years ago and challenged Wlad?

Honestly, I think Wlad would have KOed him. Usyk's just too small.

A super heavy vs a cruiserweight?

Comment

Usyk doesn't have the chin. Gassiev is going to be too much, nevermind a guy the size of wlad

Comment

Yikes, this would not end well for Usyk. Wlad could do everything Usyk does, but better, faster, with more power, and could clinch the shyt out of you if needed.

Comment

Wlad would've put his superior wrestling skills on Usyk. Nothing he could do when you have a 6"6 monster leaning on you putting you in headlocks for 12 straight.

Comment

Usyk is gonna struggle hard when he move to heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              A super heavy vs a cruiserweight?
              Usyk beat Joe JOyce in ams (silver medalist at SUPER HEAVY in rio), and he beat him silly.

But yeah he loses to Wlad.

Comment

Usyk gets KOd and I like Usyk, he is a good CW, not 'great' but really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  Usyk gets KOd and I like Usyk, he is a good CW, not 'great' but really good.
                  Reporter to usyk "how are you feeling today oleksandr?" "I am feel I am very feel" so how do you rate yourself as a fighter usyk? " I am good very good. Not great good"

Comment

People on here are forgetting haye went 12 with klitschko he was a cruiser. I dare say usyk has better foot and body movement. He would give wlad a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X