No announcement yet.

London Mayor announces Massive crackdown on Knives because of high murder rates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    In before "knives don't kill people, people kill people".

But then again I wonder what action London's Mayor takes after many people die from beatings by hands?
    How often does that happen over there?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      pathetic. he said there are hundreds of reasons to carry a knife and you come up with two stupid ones. sit down with your tight jeans, city boy.
      Tell me a good reason to carry a knife in a city like London?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        too incoherent for me.

anyways i get bored of explaining to domesticated people why having a gun is a right and a necessity. OK nobody needs one...just shrill really loud like a girl and a big strong policeman will appear. happy?
        Cops, security pros need a gun.

The average Joe doesn't, too many people in western countries like the US are unstable mentally to give them lethal weapons.

I would be OK in giving weapons only to good, stable calm, down to earth people but how do you really select them efficiently?

That sht if fcked up.

If a guy comes to my house with a gun, then what? I give him what he wants (in most cases just money) and he will leave. If I pick a gun my chance of getting shot (including family members) will increase because he will freak out seeing my gun and pull the trigger.

Comment

Carrying knives may be normal in the ghettos of the US but we are civilised people over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            sounds like u made a little story up so u could further the anti brit pro gun sentiment

u can buy lock blades easy here even from amazon.
            You can buy them, but you can't CARRY them.

Try and keep up here.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              In before "knives don't kill people, people kill people".

But then again I wonder what action London's Mayor takes after many people die from beatings by hands?
              Muslims are known for cutting off people's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                You can buy them, but you can't CARRY them.

Try and keep up here.
                i own lock blades and live here how am i not keeping up you berk?

his little story was fake af, no brit is scared of seeing knives u idiots

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  "Guns for everybody"sucks.

That theory isn't working and USA is now known for massive shooting more than anything else. And don't tell me it's not related to the gun policy in the US.
                  London has more murders than NYC.

What y'all are doing isn't working.

But who knew disarming people and then importing a bunch of Muslims would result in more crime?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Muslims are known for cutting off people's hands.
                    that was his joke that went over ur head

keep up

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      i own lock blades and live here how am i not keeping up you berk?

his little story was fake af, no brit is scared of seeing knives u idiots
                      If it's not illegal to CARRY them, what's the Mayor saying people are going to face legal consequences for carrying them then?

"There is never a reason to carry a knife." Thats the mayor saying it buddy. So yes, you need to keep the hell up.
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 04-09-2018, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X