Major ufc 210 announcement / game changer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Major ufc 210 announcement / game changer

Originally posted by Arial Helwani
    The UFC has just made a surprise announcement that Jose Aldo will be defending his UFC welterweight title against UFC welterweight champion emeritus Conor McGregor, on the slow clay of Roland Garros!

Reporters have confirmed today that the Rio De Janeiro athletic commission has accepted a request from the UFC president Dana White for the UFC 210 octagon mat to be covered with clay that has been imported from the tennis courts of Paris, France.

I caught up with Dana White earlier today and asked why he felt the need to cover the octagon with the slow clay of Rolland Garros.
    Originally posted by Dana White
    Listen you ****ing bozo, this is the fight business, and this is the biggest fight in UFC history. Fight fans aren't going to pay 70 ****ing dollars to watch a ****ing fight that ends in 13 ****ing seconds, you goofball. We're slowing the action down to give these ****ing fans their money's worth.
    The decision was met with much criticism including accusations of fight fixing and some even questioning the integrity of the sport. Jose Aldo also tweeted out this morning the following:
    Originally posted by Jose Aldo
    I am very thankful to Dana White for allowing me the opportunity to defend my championship on clay, I promise an exciting fight for the fans and that I will be crowned the UFC's first king of clay.
    SOURCE: http://www.mmafighting.com/

wow.....all I have to say is I'm shocked at the lengths that Dana White is going to try and protect Jose Aldo's fragile chin from the quick left hand of Conor McGregor.
    Last edited by Monaco Slim; 11-29-2016, 08:23 AM.

Where is the exact link?

Comment

C- troll thread. Tried just a lil to hard.

Comment

Thank you for wasting 2 minutes of my life.. Job well done

Comment

Working...
        X