Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad fathers create the best cumm sluts!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Girls with daddy issues are the best and the worst at the same time

Comment

I don't deal with girls with daddy issues, got enough of that on my own. Not a prob tho, my girls parents are omni-present.

BTW before anyone flips, I'm NOT black so plz no flame. Plus I knew my own dad IRL so none that.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 09-02-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Yeah it's true but it's depressing.

And those girls do not make good girlfriends/wives.

They will worship you for 2 weeks and be ultra submissive then when you don't make their daddy delusions come true and turn out to be a normal human they will turn into terrifying monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
          ive been a great father to my 2; but i was a **** of a husband. now im with a woman whos a great mother to hers' life is great
          Nobody is perfect. Your kids will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I agree. Girls with daddy issues are the best and the worst at the same time
            As long as you don't try to be Capt. Sava-ho... You'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              I don't deal with girls with daddy issues, got enough of that on my own. Not a prob tho, my girls parents are omni-present.

BTW before anyone flips, I'm NOT black so plz no flame. Plus I knew my own dad IRL so none that.
              Got it.

Girl's with good father's don't take no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Yeah it's true but it's depressing.

And those girls do not make good girlfriends/wives.

They will worship you for 2 weeks and be ultra submissive then when you don't make their daddy delusions come true and turn out to be a normal human they will turn into terrifying monsters.
                They are great, hit it & quit it.

Let some Alexkid inherit the mess her dad & mom created.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Yes but fathers who are too hard on their daughters tend to get the ones with daddy issues as well.
                  Agreed. But, the just have high expectations, and want to be lil princesses. Somewhere in between is best.

Comment

good/great/bad dads.....all daughters will one day suck c0ck and the occasional ****

Comment

Hate that.

I've always attracted those kinda girls. I don't know if it's because of my height or demenor or what, but I am a daddy issues-magnet.

My Tinder profile used to just say "I've been told I have very paternal qualities, so if you're looking to work through your issues I'm probably your guy, unfortunately."

Now, what I dig is a girl who DOESN'T have daddy issues and DOESNT want to call me daddy... and getting that girl to call me daddy while she sucks my ****. That's whats up.

Comment

Working...
                      X