Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia-China-Iran create allience to push out America!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Some of these anti American poster have such anger and jealousy towards America its ridiculous.

Can i ask why the European folks here hate America so much?

Because America is a superpower and misuses its powers sometimes to bully others ..

and I dont hate Merica !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      I myself am not a muslim, I do come from a muslim family, but what if I was a muslim so ****ing what, that wouldn't change the fact I've served this country and was born and raised in this country

Whom would you support in a war b/w US and Pakistan??

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
        Whom would you support in a war b/w US and Pakistan??
        USA all day of course, why in the world would i support pakistan? I would support India over Pakistan, I would support USA and fight for USA against any country as I did against Iraq

Comment

Lmao, there is no alliance. This is how weaker countries play up their hand. Let me explain it in ratchet language for you.

Russia is the broke ugly negga who acts tough to impress the girls. But truth is, everyone knows he isn't ****. He puts rims on a Honda that he leased, but has no house, just a 1 br apt. Negga can't really fight, that's why he pumps his chest out to look bigger.

Iran and China are the weak broke b!tches who want the U.S., the pretty rich negga to pay attention to them.

So they act like a whore. They flirt with the broke ugly negga. The broke ugly negga acts like the man and talks it up on facebook, posts pictures with his arm around these hoes even though he ain't fcking them yet.

But the ugly negga knows deep down, he ain't ****. The U.S. has the block on lock. He's got the looks, the money, the cars. He can provide for these hoes and give them a good life.

These b!tches act like they want the ugly negga, but as soon as we whip our dick out, they'll come sucking. "I didn't like that negga anyway, I only have eyes for you".

You think I'm wrong?

When is the last time a hoe left the U.S.?

Why you think all of Russia's neighbors joined our hoe train, NATO?

All da b!tches want this dick. Hate on fck boys! And still! Champion! USA! USA!

Comment

USA all day of course, why in the world would i support pakistan? I would support India over Pakistan, I would support USA and fight for USA against any country as I did against Iraq

I know a British Pakistani guy (who's born in Britain) and supports Pakistan over England in every damn Cricket match ..

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Lmao, there is no alliance. This is how weaker countries play up their hand. Let me explain it in ratchet language for you.

Russia is the broke ugly negga who acts tough to impress the girls. But truth is, everyone knows he isn't ****. He puts rims on a Honda that he leased, but has no house, just a 1 br apt. Negga can't really fight, that's why he pumps his chest out to look bigger.

Iran and China are the weak broke b!tches who want the U.S., the pretty rich negga to pay attention to them.

So they act like a whore. They flirt with the broke ugly negga. The broke ugly negga acts like the man and talks it up on facebook, posts pictures with his arm around these hoes even though he ain't fcking them yet.

But the ugly negga knows deep down, he ain't ****. The U.S. has the block on lock. He's got the looks, the money, the cars. He can provide for these hoes and give them a good life.

These b!tches act like they want the ugly negga, but as soon as we whip our dick out, they'll come sucking. "I didn't like that negga anyway, I only have eyes for you".

You think I'm wrong?

When is the last time a hoe left the U.S.?

Why you think all of Russia's neighbors joined our hoe train, NATO?

All da b!tches want this dick. Hate on fck boys! And still! Champion! USA! USA!
              Damn lmaooo, never that about it like that

Comment

How powerful is the Russian army?? Are they any match for the modern equipped NATO ??
                I know a British Pakistani guy (who's born in Britain) and supports Pakistan over England in every damn Cricket match ..

Comment

Damn lmaooo, never that about it like that
                  Yep, Russia is in permanent friend zone.

Comment

Its called:

BRICS

look it up.

Comment

Pushing the US out of ME?

Music to my ****ing ears. Let the suicide bombers blow up Moscow and Beijing.

We need the push to switch over to renewable energy anyway. The agreement with the Saudis has gone on way too long.

Comment

Working...
                      X