Collapse
No announcement yet.

******ed Jin Mosley quote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Kball15;4107458]Jin is a huge *****, and thats why Mayorga is making fun of her. As did Vargas i think[/QUOTE]

And the same fate that Vargas suffered, will be bestowed upon Mayorga. I can't wait for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Leave Her Alone. She Has To Drive Her Kids To School Because The Bus Stop Is 1/2 A Mile From Their House!!
      Haha classic. She describes Mosley's boxing training as "fun" and "messing around" too. Yeah he's such a lazy bum, he should just quit and become a stay at home dad so the REAL breadwinner can take center stage

Comment

Mosley by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Mosley by stoppage
          Yes...........

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            "I don't want my kids growing up, knowing that Daddy was an ex-boxing champion and now he is working at McDonald's"

Why would Mosley be working at McDonald's? And that quote wasn't money related cuz Mosley is financially secure.

What is wrong with Jin and has she said anything else weird like this before?
            what's the context of that quote?

Comment

Mosley is going to end up taking orders at Mc Donalds after Mayorga is done with him. Jin is just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                Mosley is going to end up taking orders at Mc Donalds after Mayorga is done with him. Jin is just being honest.

"Bricks.....don't hit back."

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  Leave Her Alone. She Has To Drive Her Kids To School Because The Bus Stop Is 1/2 A Mile From Their House!!
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I think it's because she doesn't want her husband to lose the money that he earned like so many other boxers do.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Mosley by stoppage
                      Are you saying Shane would stop her on her tracks in bed?

Comment

Working...
                      X