Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mentioning 'Caveman' GGG With Hagler Disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it.

Comment

The racist, bitter, salty taste of hatered runs deep in some posters’ souls. The pain is real, the struggle is real,....and you all deserve it. Hey Hop, you got KTFO,...and out of the ring by a white man. Your record is about to be over-shadowed by a white man that will probably go down as one of the all time greats in the middle weight division. ****ing deal with it you disrespectful racist *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
        Caucasians mad as mf. First the Nike ad, now this. Lmao.

#IkneelwithKap
        #TeamBHOP
        #KingCanelo
        You know Nike uses child and slave like labor to make their products, right?

You racist idiot.

Comment

Can we mention Canelo with Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong?

Comment

First of all he's right in that Hagler is a far better fighter than Golovkin. Hagler is a top 5 all-time at 160 no question one of the greatest fighters of one of the greatest generations.

Hopkins' motives are sad though. He's salty and he's getting too emotional which isn't good in your 50's. I think Hopkins in general disrespects the English language and it would be disrespectful to mention him in the same breath as Hagler since he quit in multiple fights (Allen I, Dawson I and Smith) and was faking fouls/trying to find a way out vs. Jones (fight II) and the white man he'd never lose to in Joe Calzaghe. He is a great fighter but he's not a great character. He's a bigoted POS really. He'd fit in with a number of posters here who share his views that some races are inferior.

Comment

I hope Golovkin wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                Caucasians mad as mf. First the Nike ad, now this. Lmao.
                Must be talking about this ad? Yeah, it was great wasn't it?

Comment

This guy is an idiot. Stay away from drugs. Or even better, join De La Crook in rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post

You racist idiot.
                    Plus this dumbass says whitest part of the country with hurricane Flo. Have you ever been to Eastern North Carolina dumbass. Majority Black fool! Plus making light of a hurricane shows how ignorant you really are?

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post

You racist idiot.
                      Ironic how AA's bring up slavery at any opportunity but are overlooking it now.. Curious

Comment

Working...
                      X