Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Landed Best Shot on Golovkin - It Did Nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    What have you got againSt Christmas trees? Or do you just not like christmas? Are you anti-Christian? Do you hate mexicans? Are you racist?

These are questions you need to answer. ALL OF THEM!
    BLASTER1 and Commie are Gennnady fans so, naturally, they are also probably Muslim

Again theres nothing wrong with being Muslim but let's call a spade a spade...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Golovkin is the supposed killer who can break rocks with his bare hands..... and yet, Golovkin Landed Best Shot on Canelo - It Did Nothing!

the things these guys brag about are amusing
      I am not sure GGG ever landed a clean homerun, type of punch on Canelo all night long. He hit him with clean jabs but the second he would set up for a power shot, Canelo was on the move. That said, I think Canelo with make the necessary adjustments and GGG will not. It will look like Dawson vs Johnson 2.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        I hope whoever wins, wins without question. Canelo already has one judge in his pocket....history has proven that in the close fights he has had. To me the worst score by a judge in the last 10 years was the one that scored Canelo vs Floyd a draw, when Canelo didn't even win a round.

GGG needs to press the action even more this time, and force Canelo to fight more than 30 seconds of each round. I really hope GGG KO's Canelo. Canelo is too much of a diva for my liking. He thinks he is such a great boxer but he apparently forgot what a great boxer can do to him. Lil Floyd schooled him while standing right in front of him.
        floyd schooled him, but he didn't stand in front of him. Floyd, Khan, and Lara all made Canelo look average because they moved while fighting him. GGG has the perfect style to make Canelo look good and he was making GGG look like an amatuer for the first 3 rounds and even went toe to toe with him the last round. He just has stamina issues as he always have. Even in the fight with an old Mosley he faded. But if you come to him, that's what he wants. The same with Hagler. Hagler is an all time great but if he chased you, he didn't look as impressive as if you came to him(top fighters that he fought I'm referring to)

Comment

Anyone with a brain who isn't ******ed can see that all Canelo has to do to win is lite that boy up like a Christmas tree
          He doesn't have to do much if the judging is close to the first fight.

Actually win 5 rounds or so and walk out with 10-2 scorecards across the board.

Comment

Anyone with a brain who isn't ******ed can see that all Canelo has to do to win is lite that boy up like a Christmas tree
            Sooo didn't Canelo lite Gig up in the last fight? Your post is so stupid as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              He doesn't have to do much if the judging is close to the first fight.

Actually win 5 rounds or so and walk out with 10-2 scorecards across the board.
              ???? I can name 5 rounds Canelo won and another one that was 50/50. Im sure you gave GGG EVeRY round. Provably even threw in a couple 10-, 10-7 rounds for good measure

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ???? I can name 5 rounds Canelo won and another one that was 50/50. Im sure you gave GGG EVeRY round. Provably even threw in a couple 10-, 10-7 rounds for good measure
                you give canelo 5 rounds, you're generous & giving him the benefit of the doubt but may have reasonable argument. You give Canelo 6 rounds, you're reaching the point where you're bending over backwards in his favor. You give canelo 10 rounds and you're paid off.

Comment

I've seen it all. A Canelo fan who has made alt accounts to say the same Christmas tree line under multiple usernames. Fan boy status = 1 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    I've seen it all. A Canelo fan who has made alt accounts to say the same Christmas tree line under multiple usernames. Fan boy status = 1 million.
                    It's not alts, Canelo fans are just that ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      you give canelo 5 rounds, you're generous & giving him the benefit of the doubt but may have reasonable argument. You give Canelo 6 rounds, you're reaching the point where you're bending over backwards in his favor. You give canelo 10 rounds and you're paid off.
                      Rounds 1-3. Round 1 because Pednelo landed combos instead of just a lazy feel out jab.

Rounds 10 and 12.

Round 11 I gave to ggg but that was a 50/50 round.

You giving GGG 10 rounds show me you Bryd'd the other way.
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 08-11-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X