3 Killed, Including 9-Year-Old Boy, in San Bernardino, CA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    I thought you left for Africa
    I'm already here. Just like there are posters that post on this topic from Europe, I'm posting from Africa.

I think I'll have a temporary residence in the Bahamas. You should come out sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I'm already here. Just like there are posters that post on this topic from Europe, I'm posting from Africa.
      Ah that's good man, and you even got an internet connection, fcuking hell Africa must be on the up

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I do have an Agenda, to help spread the word about these horrible tragedies that are ignored by the mainstream media, bring justice to these families.

Did you know the Cops dont care about blacks dying or mexicans? I lived in boyle heights anytime a young kid died from a drive by, they never found the killer, another thing is the no snitching rule it has to be eradicated, people in the hood need to lead by the saying bad things happen when good people dont do a thing.

I have a feeling you would prefer that none of these stories make it to the news or are posted, you prefer the other ones that suit your liking.

I used to post nothing but white crimes and not one person cried over it. why is that?
        I am fine with you posting. I have always said you should make a master thread. I like crime stories. The First 48 is one of my favorite shows. I don't remember you posting crimes done by whites like you do with this. Send me the links and I will be happy to read them.

Comment

Ah that's good man, and you even got an internet connection, fcuking hell Africa must be on the up
          Ignornace! Before you post this, ask him what part of Africa he is in. You probably think Jamaica has no internet access too.

Comment

Aw man, it's lovely. Check out my view

I'll be in the Bahamas next week. Good times

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Ignornace! Before you post this, ask him what part of Africa he is in. You probably think Jamaica has no internet access too.
              I know jamaica has internet access for fcuk sake lad we British gave you it

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I wouldn't worry about it Siablo.

Let them have at it. Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Aw man, it's lovely. Check out my view

I'll be in the Bahamas next week. Good times
                  Bro why you going to Bahamas its full of rich white people

Comment

I know jamaica has internet access for fcuk sake lad we British gave you it
                    Oh. Did you guys give any to Africa?

Comment

Bro why you going to Bahamas its full of rich white people
                      It's 91% black. I was previously told to have a state like this is impossible

Comment

Working...
                      X