Is this physique achievable with no PED's, just training and nutrition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this physique achievable with no PED's, just training and nutrition

This is Jon Jones. In a period of a few months, he started to deadlift and squat 500lbs and bench press 350lbs

He has been caught with three failed drug tests, so i think its safe to assume he uses steroids.

But, can the physique be achieved without steroids? I think with top tier genetics, training, nutrition and rest its possible but hard to achieve.

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post

This is Jon Jones. In a period of a few months, he started to deadlift and squat 500lbs and bench press 350lbs

He has been caught with three failed drug tests, so i think its safe to assume he uses steroids.

But, can the physique be achieved without steroids? I think with top tier genetics, training, nutrition and rest its possible but hard to achieve.
    Achieveable after 10 years of working out natural.

Achievable after 6-12 months on steroids.

Comment

It is achievable without roids. Give me your dedication for three months of training you and a good diet.
      I’ve done it and I’ve trained clients to do it

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
        It is achievable without roids. Give me your dedication for three months of training you and a good diet.
        3 months?

Someone can gain max of 2 pound of lean muscle a month.... that’s about 50

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Achieveable after 10 years of working out natural.

Achievable after 6-12 months on steroids.

And Jon Jones is confirmed to use steroids as well.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            And Jon Jones is confirmed to use steroids as well.
            This.... steroids were used

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
              I feel like you'd have to have muscle memory and past experience in lifting to achieve a physique like this in 3 months. Even my transformation was in 7 months and I still wasn't as big as Jon in these pics (although I wasn't going for size/aesthetics but for performance specific to boxing).

Its definitely possible to achieve a physique like that naturally. I'd say about a 6-12 months (potentially longer depending on the person) of working out everyday and a fairly good diet and supplementation would make that attainable. Jon was def on roids for this, but his physique isn't super unnatural looking and I bet if he wasn't partying and trained harder during that time he could've achieved much better results.

These results are a little over a year apart. In high school I did competition weight lifting, but after I graduated I was in a terrible relationship and partied wayy too hard for a couple years. In the pic on the left I was just out of that relationship and starting to work out again, and at my all time lowest weight since I was probably like 14-15 years old. The pic on the right was after a year of being completely sober and working out every single day often twice a day (was a little obsessive). Diet wasn't great but mostly just lifted for aesthetics and strength.

This is my second physique "transformation" over 7 months when I started boxing. 27 in the top pics and age 28 in the lower pics. I've always continued to work out, but would go through times of softening up and then getting back into shape again. This time I focused on boxing specific exercises, with no concern for aesthetics (no bicep curls, etc).

Comment

Working...
              X