OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Old deal: Prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons

What do you think the purpose of a new deal is?
    Prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons
    That's the hoped for RESULTS of the deal, and Trump's new Iran policy.

They both share that goal.

You seem to grasp this. That's good.

Obviously the ways to achieve that result are differing between the two. This is the part you appear to not get.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    So essentially, it is a redo of the old deal.
    False.

Trump pulled us out of the old deal. He did not keep us in the deal and renegotiate it.

So you've put your spin, or opinion, on this. Fyi, those arent facts. I deal in facts, and am very upfront about that.

Realistically, they want regime change, they meaning neocon Micheal Bolton who's in Trumps ear.
    Non sequitur.

Please, stay on topic.

Of course I can see you wanting to move on, as so far you've given NOTHING backing your remaining two claims.

Not rocket science here, don't make things difficult
    Huh?!?!

You've been asked to prove two specific assertions you made. Nothing more.

A simple exercise, if what you asserted is indeed fact.

Bottom line, another response from you and nothing backing those assertions.

Is this a retraction on your end then?

If it ain't, get to steppin fast on proving them. You're gumming up my Notifications with nonsense, and you know that's something I don't tolerate for long. Thanks.

Comment

• Of course we can cut to the chase, if you can stop your attrition tactics.

Both Obama and Trump want to keep Iran from becoming nuclear.

I'm sure we can agree there. Correct?

Trump has been consistent on his views of the Obama Iran deal. He said it's terrible, a mess, etc and wont stop Iran from going nuclear.

I'm sure we can agree there. Correct?

So Trump pulled out of the deal, just as he promised.

Trump is now implementing different policies in the hopes of keeping Iran from going nuclear.

But, right or wrong, never did Trump say he was wrong on Obama's Iran deal, or back-pedal on his views of it.

Correct?

Comment

• New York (CNN)Fox News journalists were outraged and disgusted after Sean Hannity, the network's star host, campaigned with President Donald Trump on Monday night ahead of the midterm elections, more than half a dozen employees told CNN Business.

"People throughout the company think a new line was crossed," one senior Fox News employee told CNN Business on Tuesday.

"It disturbs me to my core," said another senior Fox News employee, who added, "I am so f---ing mad."
        "We were all told that Hannity was going to interview the president, but no one that I spoke with expected what happened last night," added a third senior Fox News employee. "I'm aghast as are a number of other people."

The Fox News employees all spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the matter.

Comment

• BREAKING-> Project Veritas Undercover Video: Texas Election Official Admits “Tons of Non-Citizens” Voting

O’Keefe strikes again!
          Project Veritas dropped an undercover video on Tuesday showing election officials admitting “tons” of non-citizens voting in Texas.

PV undercover journalist asks a Texas election official if her “DREAMer” boyfriend can vote as long as he is registered to vote and has a driver’s license.

“Yeah okay” says the election official.

“If he has his ID that’s all he needs. If he’s registered,” the election official says of a potential DACA voter.

“Right. It doesn’t matter that he’s not a citizen?” PV journalist asks, adding, “I saw some mess on the internet that it’s not legal for him to vote because…”

“No. Don’t pay any attention to that. Bring him up here,” the Texas election official said.

When the Project Veritas journalist pressed the election official about her ‘DREAMer’ boyfriend and asked if there is an “issue with DACA people voting,” the election official responded, “No, you tell him no, we got a lot of ’em.”

VIDEO:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/breaking-project-veritas-undercover-video-texas-election-official-admits-tons-of-non-citizens-voting/

Comment

• Boom! Two Young Black Men Vote for First Time — Wear Blexit Shirts to Polling Station, Reporter Stumped (VIDEO)

Two young black men lined up to vote for the first time in Georgia today. A reporter confronted them and asked them their thoughts.

The black youth said he wanted the Trump economy to continue.
            The people around him cheered!
            The reporter did not know what to think!

The two men were wearing Blexit shirts.

Via Candace Owens:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/boom-two-young-black-men-vote-for-first-time-wear-blexit-shirts-to-polling-station-reporter-stumped-video/

Comment

• No idea why anyone would attend a political rally and particularly when this is the sort of rubbish being spouted

https://secondnexus.com/news/trump-d...ate-obamacare/

Comment

• Donna Brazile on ABC dressed up like a pop star. WTF is up with her hair?

Comment

• Got my vote on today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Got my vote on today.
                    LOL like it mattered in Cali.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      LOL like it mattered in Cali.
                      I'm from the San Fernando valley of Los Angeles

Its covered by 2 districts

29th and 30th

Even thru all the redistricting and rearrangement and change of location and demographics

Last Republican congressman for those 2 was in 1957 and 1963

Comment

Working...
                      X