Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idec : DAZN’s 120mil deal for Wilder is fully guaranteed even if he loses to Brezeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Damn really?? That makes Wilder turning down that deal look even worse.
    Well that was the point in securing that fight. If he loses to Breazeale now, he gets no mega DAZN deal EVER.

Hearns trying to secure the fight ,team wilder is not. Joshua has made it clear he wants wilder no matter what ,I would go so far as to say as I did in the beginning around March of last year that Wilder NEEDS to lose and then the fight will actually be far easier to make.

with Wilder signing to DAZn he cant snake out of a Joshua fight, if he defeats Brezeale he will continue to run near the tail end hes deciding to call it quits, i told all you guys from day one.

Only his ******ed fan base will applaud him for avoiding the Joshua fight,but I have a REALLY good feeling hes going to slip up REAL soon.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Problem is Wilder knew Joshua would beat that ass so he’ll never take the fight.
      If you were a boxer, would you really prefer to have zero losses vs $120,000,000?

Comment

When something sounds too good to be true, that's because it is.

There's always a "catch" in these contracts, but they won't talk about that publically.

Eddie won't let AJ fight outside of DAZN because they want to keep control and ensure they have all of the advantages.

Comment

Working...
        X